Chapter two: Thor (kinda)

Thanks to all the reviews, I have decided to continue this story, so please enjoy, comment, share, vote, and follow for more updates!

4/19/18

~*~*~*~*~

Loki walked around the palace, looking around here and there as he strode through the halls and corridors. His wanderlust went so far as to reach the training ring outside the castle walls where the garden was closest. Wind billowed his clothes slightly and there was nothing but a gentle and calm smile upon his face.

Gliding around the area, Loki did not see the several warriors training in the rings.

"What are you doing here?" An unkind voice entered his ears and the sorcerer paused in his steps. Turning around, he found himself facing a man with flaxen hair and a goatee. He wore Asgardian armor and a long, majestic cape that was the color of forest green.

009?

{Answering to Master Mot. This Asgardian is named Fandral the Dashing. He is among a group called the Warrior Three and Lady Sif. They are Thor's friends and one of the many causes leading to the original Loki's death.}

I see...

Fandral was resting outside the ring as he played with his sword. Today was Thor's coronation and he was incredibly happy that the golden prince was about to take the throne. At least then, it will keep that wicked younger brother of his from usurping the throne.

Thinking about the raven-haired ergi made Fandral sightly sick to the stomach. The liesmith was evil incarnate and the very bane of his existence. He tried to shake any thoughts on the man away, imagining how many ladies would be at the feast and how many he could charm. Perhaps even taking one back to his chambers right after the feast.

The clanging of swords stopped all of a sudden and Fandral looked up curiously from his blade. He heard whispers begin to immerse around the training rings.

"Is that Prince Loki?"

"By Norns, what is he doing wearing that?"

"Isn't today the coronation? Shouldn't he be wearing his armor?"

"I guess he really did turn ergy. Those robes are like that of my sisters."

"Sorcerer robes. Magic is the practice of a woman. Perhaps he has given up as a warrior?"

"Him? Give up? I cannot believe my eyes until I witness the day he shouts those words loud and proud."

"But... don't you think it suits him?"

Heads turned as one to examine the oblivious dark prince as he glided their way.

"You know, I think you're right. For a moment there, I thought I had seen a fair maiden."

"Hah! Loki? A fair maiden? Don't make me laugh!"

"If you look closer, my friend, you will see proof in my words."

Suddenly there were several murmurs of agreement. Fandral didn't know why, but he felt his chest twist in some way that made him very uncomfortable.

Then, he himself looked over his shoulder, persuaded by the words of his fellow warrior. The result made his eyes widen. Black hair dancing slightly in the wind with a golden face guard that lined his face, the two, short horns protruding from it neatly. Long and hooded, green sorcerer robes over a green tunic and a black turtleneck. A grey scarf that loosely wrapped around his neck, and a pair of fitting breeches. A brown belt that made the outfit more shapely and black, riding boots riding up to his ankles. He was wearing loose clothes with asymmetrical cuts, like that of an Asgardian woman. And admittedly, Fandral thought it actually suited the younger prince.