10

Silas POV

"I'm glad to see you finally looking better."

"I'm not giving up, Xander. I know she's still alive I can feel it."

"I know you told me, and I'm not asking you to give up. I'm asking you to put Rylee aside so you can focus on your well-being, and the greater good of your pack. The pack, fuck, I need a strong  beta. I think you should try looking for a new mate-" 

"NO! HEll NO! What's wrong with you! I just told you i'm not giving up on Rylee!"

"I'm not asking you to give up, I'm asking you to move on! It's been months, almost a year. The pack needs a strong beta that can give 100% of his focus to it. Nowadays I can barely talk to you with out you mind drifting off to her."

"I-I know, it's just..."

"Look I get it, your my best friend above all. I just think maybe finding someone else would help you get your mind off of her."

"No one could make me forget."

"Good, I don't want you to forget I want you to focus."

" If this is what my pack needs then...."

"Come on, stop with the dramatics. I know you're horny." Xander chuckled

"I guess i'll do it"

"GREAT! I already have someone in mind, your dates on Tuesday at Blue Crate at 7 don't be late. Ohh, and dress nice too. First impressions are everything! Xander called out, while running from me.

"WHAT THE HELL! Your lucky you're faster then me, Xander!" I yell pissed

I walk up the main staircase to my level and walk into my room. Grab my stuff for my shower, and walk into the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------45 minutes later-------------------------------------------------

Out of the shower I towel off, put on my boxers, and head to bed with one thought stuck in my mind.

"Where are you at baby?"