5

Silas POV

She hasn't been talking. I try to start up a conversation but she just doesn't say anything or shrugs. " TALK TO ME". I yell, missing the sound of my mate. "Hi." Rylee responds. "are you mad at me?"

"No"

"Why haven't u said anything?"

Rylee shrugs.

I quickly adjust my self and lay on top of her. "I miss you." I say looking down at her. She grabs my face and starts full blown kissing me. It took me no time to react (this time). "Ik, its just everything's been happening so fast and it makes me really exhausted." "Can we take a nap." Rylee states sounding exhausted. "Of course, my love." I say already set to spoon her back side. Ahh, what a nice backside.

----------------2 hours later--------------

Rylee's pov

"Ahh this is nice" I state to Mila. "  No it isn't" " Mate isn't going to be pleased knowing u left him to go shopping..." She argued.  I blocked her out and kept shopping. I'm sorry but i just needed girl time, ME time. Lately things been hectic. We're moving so fast.... I mean maybe not to most wolves.... but I'm not like those slutty wolves. I'm classy, even if I did enjoy getting claimed. The timing and place was all wrong. There's nothing too ouu or ahh about. No story to tell my future daughter about. Anyways... shopping is my medi... "WHERE ARE YOU" yelled Silas. "Ahh" I hissed. I forgot about our newly found mind link. That's fun. "I'm out. Ill be home in a bit." I state grabbing a few more things before heading to the cashier. "I'm coming t-" I blocked the link before he said more nonsense.

I got home about 2 hours later. I also had a major headache. I may not be able to hear him, but he sure as hell is talking. Once I arrive back. I wasn't even parked before Silas was ripping open my car door and yanking me up in his arms, barking orders at people to get my bags. Man was he angry. Man was he hot. He laid me down upstairs in his room and spanked me. He literally spanked me.

It wasn't even the spanking that turned me on so much. It was how masculine he appeared. Like I could weigh 1 ton and no matter what he would still be daddy. I could visibly see him get less stressed as each spankin' hit my ass. Like him asserting his dominance made him feel calm, like he had it under control. I moaned. This was hot asf no pants, panties, no nothing. He pulled my hair back and made me look him in the eyes. "No more games. You will stop being defiant against me." I automatically knew it was Syan. That turned me on even more. "Yes my beta." I purred. Looking into his eyes. He rubbed my core. Making it even more wet. I responded by thrusting my hips back into his hand. We kept at it until I was about to unravel. Then he yanked his hand away. Knowing what he was going to do I tried to wrap my thighs around is arm tighter to keep him from pulling away, but he is a strong beta. So I failed. Devastated I turned around and crawled up to my mate. Pulling at him begging please.

"No. Only girls who behave get to cum." He bluntly stated. "That's not true at all, hoes cum all the time." I bet I could find someone willing in this large pack house of your's. Silas instantly went to react but realized I was trying to get him jealous enough to take me. " Yeah, you could, but none of them would feel nearly as good as your mate." He slyly states. I huff and lay down. Then I get an idea. I head to the bathroom and strip from my clothes. "You got this Ryles" I silently whisper to my self and turn off the lights and open the bathroom door. At first he was laying down checking out his phone. As I left the bathroom his quick glance stuck and he followed me with his eyes to the bed. I abruptly stopped and stretched. This made him groan. After that I hopped into bed like nothing. After a few seconds I felt Silas' hand traveling up my thighs to ...a special place.

This is gonna be fun. Giggled Mila

Hell yah.  I replied.