Mr. Fuckboy

**PICTURE ABOVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE TAYLOR. ;) **

Megan's POV

It's now Friday, and I still haven't seen or heard from Noah since Sunday morning. About Wednesday, I came to terms with the fact that Noah had in fact probably just used me for sex. Which I guess I don't really mind because I really did needed it. I mean he could have at least told me he isn't interested in anything serious just sex... It's not like I was gonna ask him to marry me or anything. It just seemed like he was genuinely into me, but now that I think about it, he probably just felt bad after what happened with Christian. But the way he comforted me... and kissed me... I can still feel his lips on mine. I miss him... Fuck, Megan you need to just move on. He was just a good fuck and that's all it was.

"Megannn! Hello! Are you even listening to me?" Julia thankfully pulls me out of my thoughts. I turn to glance at her real quick, sitting in my passenger seat glaring at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm listening." I turn my head back to the road trying to remind myself that it's stupid to trip over a guy who isn't interested in you. And there are plenty of fish in the sea, maybe not with dick game like Noah, but you never know. I look back over at her when she becomes silent. She's looking at me with an accusatory raised eyebrow.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I know this is about him Megan. You let the dick get to your head girl, and it is ending tonight! You know why?" I go to respond, and she cuts me off.

"We're going to get you laid again and you're going to forget about everything else and just have a good ass time okay?" Once Julia puts her mind to something she doesn't quit, so I know her mission tonight will be making sure I hook up with someone no matter what it takes. But honestly, she might be right anyways. I still don't think I can fuck someone else... Not yet. Not when my every thought still revolves around that asshole...

"Juls don't you think it's kinda slutty for me to sleep with 2 different guys in the same week?" I ask sort of laughing. Guys can get away with sleeping with more than one girl in a week so why can't we?

"First of all, technically it isn't the same week because you and Noah had sex last weekend and it's now Friday. And second the high school Megan would have never thought that way." She smirks at me like she knows she's right.

"Well I'm not that girl anymore, but I guess it couldn't hurt if I just chill with someone else to take my mind off everything." I smirk back at her, shaking my head because I'm starting to act like my old self again. There were many good and bad things about the old me, but most of the time I try not to look back at that part of my life.

"You need to stop being so hard on yourself boo. You weren't a total slut in high school." I scoff, looking over at her laughing, while I pull into a parking spot in front of my apartment.

"A total slut? Well fuck you too bitch." I stick my tongue out at her, making her laugh harder.

"I'm just kidding Meg and you shouldn't be ashamed you know? You're a bad bitch and if you want to fuck every guy in this school then go for it babe!" We walk up to the door and I pull out my keys to unlock it.

"You are just as bad as me Juls." We head straight to the kitchen as usual, throwing down our stuff to make a snack.

"Yes, but I'm not the one who needs to get Noah's dick out of my head." She cocks her head sideways when I roll my eyes at her. I might be able to get Noah's dick out of my head if I wanted, but maybe I just don't want to. No, you do want it out of your head, all of it. His perfect crooked smile and falling asleep in his strong arms. Pull yourself together. His dick probably wasn't even as good as you thought it was. And I mean it had been a while, so maybe it was just the time that made it feel so good and intimate. I want to feel good like that again though... I pull out a baking sheet, setting it down on the counter. Oh shit, this is where me and Noah made out on the counter... Thinking like this isn't helping me at all. Fuck it, I have to get him out of my head somehow. I turn back around to Julia, who's texting on her phone.