Who Is She?

Noah's POV:

I stand staring as Megan speeds off in her car, I'm completely dumbfounded... And my dick's getting harder by the second thinking about the words that just came out of her mouth. She thinks about me when she touches herself? And she touched herself thinking about me in the shower this morning?? Holy shit... Is just fucking with me? And how the fuck can anyone have a conversation like that and just walk away perfectly fine like nothing happened? If those other people hadn't been in that classroom...Damn, the things I want to do to her. I have to go to my next class with a hard on because of her... Fuck, I need her.

-----

I spent the whole day thinking about her... and that ass...and that fucking smile. She could bring any of these guys to his knees with just one look... And if I hadn't been sitting down this morning, I probably wouldn't have lasted long either. I look down at my watch to check the time... 3:10 pm... This class is almost over, then I'm going to figure out more about this girl. I spent the last 20 minutes of the class coming up with a plan to figure out how to find her.

I remembered seeing her at the party talking to Matthew Perry and they seemed to be close friends... hopefully not to close. Matt had gone to high school with my roommate Jack. And we all had started chilling together, so if I'm lucky I can ask Matt about her and hopefully get some intel on her. Maybe even find her around campus. Walking out of my class to my bike, I pull out my phone going through my contacts to make sure I still have Matt's phone number. I hesitate for a second wondering if my plan is too stalkerish and desperate of me. Fuck it. I need to find her. I hit send putting the phone up to my ear, hoping he will answer.

"Hey, Noah what's up bro? You like the party last night?" He asks, obviously he still has my number in his phone as well.

"Yeah man it was lit as usual. Actually, I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you?" I ask hesitantly, even though I know Matt has always been a chill guy. So I doubt he would say no unless he is with her like I was thinking... I never saw her with a dude at the party though so...

"Sure bro. What's up?" I quickly think of a way to put it without sounding weird or like I'm trying to stalk her. Even though that's kind of what I'm doing isn't it...

"Okay, well last night at your party I met a girl and..." He interrupted me, laughing a little. Maybe I am a little obsessed.

"Oh, damn man you trying to find a chick you're crushing on huh? What's she look like bro I'm sure I can help?" I want to feel embarrassed feeling this obsessed over a girl, but I just don't give a fuck right now... The way she made me feel... I can't even describe it, but it is driving me crazy.

"Well actually you were talking to her a lot last night... Um the blonde that was attached to the other brunette girl all night... That's her." I don't tell him I know her name just in case she is his girl, I don't want him to know we've talked as much as we have that I know her full name. And just because I know her name, doesn't mean I know anything about her. I hear the other end go silent and I'm not sure if he is thinking about it or pissed because she is actually his girl. But then why would she have flirted with me and said all that shit?

"Oh, shit man. You mean Megan Bowman? Robert Bowman's little sister?" He finally speaks. And holy shit. Robert Bowman is her brother?? I knew I'd heard that last name somewhere before. Robert Bowman had been the star quarterback for the football team here and had just been drafted into the NFL for the Houston Texans.

"Yeah, I think that's her I had no idea that was her brother though. We hung out with him a few times and he never mentioned her or brought her around." I can't believe I didn't make the connection even though I had only hung out with him a couple times.