Revenge

2 months later

Malia POV

"It's been two months do you think he's still coming after us?" I ask Derek as he looks up from the chair he was sitting in. "That's a dumb ass question." He snarled before changing the channel to the tv. "Why aren't you worried?" I asked him as he ignored me as I shake my head as I go outside to sit on the porch. We had killed a family to get this cabin house all to our selves. I'm not proud of what I've been doing but I don't have a choice, Derek is the alpha.
A loud shriek of lightning flashes off as I look up in the sky watching the trail of light blister. I look down feeling chills shiver down my body as I see James standing in front of me. A big sound of thunder bangs hard as James walks up towards me. "Wait!" I whisper loudly as he stops and looks at me with a look of annoyance.

The rain starts to pour down hard as James takes off his shirt. "Move Malia. I know you didn't kill Daiya." He says as I close my eyes feeling sadden by her death again. "I didn't stop him either." I tell him as he looks down at the grown smoke rinsing from his skin as he was getting upset. "Just leave I can convince him to leave town..." before I could finish his hand was on my throat strangling me as I looked in his eyes. I gasp for air as he pressed harder his eyes glowing hot yellow as he released me tossing me down. I heard the tv turn up louder as Derek was aware James had finally arrived. "I'm going to kill you. Him. And anyone else whose a werewolf. I'm going to be the only alpha left standing." He said to me looking down on me as I struggled to my feet.

"Then what? You wouldn't have a pack if all the wolves were dead." I say as he grins a dark familiar smile that I've only seen on Derek. "Your becoming just like him." I warn him but he just ignores me stepping inside the cabin. I follow him as Derek is now standing face to face with his challenger. "You done mourning?" He asked James as he didn't say a word back. The two stared each other down not taking the eye off the other not even for a second. "Derek." James says finally breaking the intense silence. "James." Derek responds as James claws start to grow from his finger nails. "I'm going to break your fucking face." James says walking up to him now. "Not if I slit your throat." Derek says as the two were instantly on each other as I watched my feet frozen stuck.

Derek POV

He tackles me down swinging punches towards my face as I wrestle him back on our feet. I wipe my face extending my claws out my fingernails as I dig them deep in his chest. He groans in agony as I toss him across the living room watching him fly into the chandelier causing it to crash down on the floor. "I'm not about to play with you." I say to him as he gets up slowly his eyes glowing yellow as I feel my ears grow pointier. My teeth turning into wolf fangs as my pants rip I take off my shirt as I feel power surging through my skin. I take a deep breath and howl my alpha roar echoing the room the sound sounding like a hundred demons screaming at each other. He begins to kneel down before shaking his head no as he pounced up sprinting towards me.

He bites my neck with his wolf fangs while impaling my chest with his claws. As if I was annoyed I just pushed him off of me sending him on the floor as he swept me off my feet. I land on my side as he tried to jump on me with his claws deep. I stand on my feet as he grabs me by my throat digging his claws in my neck tossing me in the kitchen. I noticed the boiling water I left running for the bathtub was on the stove as I run for it but he grabs me and pins me down. "You hit like a bitch! Daiya was stronger than you. Too bad you'll never see her surpass you." I hissed as he pulls me up slamming me down hard as Malia finally steps in grabbing him by his arms holding him in a full Nelson choke hold.

I stand to my feet with a limp as I watch the fur grow on my skin as I walk over to him. I swing my fist into his stomach watching him double over. I grab his face crashing it down towards my knee. I punch him in the face again watching him bleed then quickly heal. i kicked him in his knee as he screamed in pain as I grinned at him. "I liked you. But you became too powerful and that was a problem." I tell him as his eyes look faint as he finally looked calm. He growls snarling at me as he shakes from the bones cracking as smokes rinses from his body as he launched Malia off of him sending her into the living room. His fur was no longer brown as his wolf coat was black.

James POV

Derek was down on his knees the skin falling apart from his body as he Renewed his self in his wolf body. We growled at each other as we bounced on each other snapping teeth as he had me pinned. I used my hind feet to kick him off of me as he rolled over, I run up the stairs paws hitting solid wood. He was on me as we were fighting to the thunder and rain. From the scratches and biting hard down on each other's back. To fighting in the cabin bedroom as he grabbed me by my neck by his teeth throwing me out the window as I catch myself from falling 10 feet above. He charges at me lunging his body at mine as I used his momentum to flip us over in midair. Boom. He hit the ground  with a loud thud as I landed on top of him. He wasn't moving as his fur faded into the mud as he was in his human body again. "I can't heal." He said to me fear in his eyes as he looked at me for help.

I tried to shift back to my human body but I couldn't. I stand on my hind legs forcing the fur to leave my skin but it wasn't no good. I can't transform back. I'm stuck. "My back is broken." Derek says snapping me out of my thoughts as I growled down at him as he had blood flowing from his nose. "I didn't mean to kill her James... she was angry... I reacted... oh god I'm really stuck." Derek says for once in his life he knows how everyone else feels. I couldn't turn back into my human body to talk to him so I waited for him to die. It was taking forever as he would talk about how he didn't mean to kill my little sister. "You can't turn back can you? Your stuck in that body." He says as I feel irritated as my eyes get hot.

"Your eyes are back red." He tells me as I shake my head pacing back and fourth growling waiting for him to die. "Your the Alpha now. There's a pack down the west coast, they don't like me. But I know they'll like you." He tells me as I look down at him my teeth showing. He's healing slowly by the minute what was I thinking I should've bit his throat open. "Daiya was suffering... I had to kill her because she wasn't healing." He says as I remember seeing Daiya lifeless holding her in my arm as I growled a demonic growl that scared my own self. I place my paw on his throat as I he gasped for air as I bite my teeth deep into his torso. Searching for his heart as I press down teeth jarring his organs out as I retrieve the pumping vessel. I spit his heart down the road as he gasped for air slowly.

"Nooooo!" Malia yells running towards me with her claws extended as I take a deep breath and exhaling out a deep roar that sounded like a hundred lions screaming at each other. She bends on one knee as Derek looks over at her as they both give each other eye contact. "Your cursed James." Derek said looking at me while taking his last breath as he faded into death. I huffed before turning on my heels running deep back into the forest as the thunder sounded off one more time as I left them behind.