16C) Stan Marsh x Reader

(This starts as Goth Stan but reader helps him before the big game.)

Together, like always.

This was the third time in two months that Wendy Testicle had dumped him. I watched him walk with the goth kids. I bit my lip, secretly liking all the black he was wearing. He looks good in black. I shook my head, walking towards him.

"Hey! Stan!"

He turned, a soft almost unnoticeable pink tint to his pale cheeks.

"You can't call him by his confo-" Pete started, only for me to rudely cutting him off.

"Shut your cake hole, I'll call him whatever the hell I want." I growled at the red head, turning my gave to Stan. "Stan, can I talk to you? Alone?"

He turned to the other Goths, nodding his head and telling them he'd catch up later.

"Is this about Wendy again?" I asked him softly. "You gotta stop going back to her Stan, she's always hurting you.."

I followed him towards the lockers, us sitting down together. He looked over at me, tears streaming down his face. I frowned. "She makes me think she's sorry and I keep falling for it."

I sighed, pulling him into a hug. "Stan," he sniffled into my shoulder. "I hate seeing you like this, you can do so much better than that... that.. bitch!"

He looked up at me, wiping some of the tears off his face. "I know, I just.."

I stood up, dusting off my ass and holding my hand out. "Let's skip the rest of school and go have some fun, yeah?"

He gave me a light smile, taking my hand and standing. His hand stayed in mine as we walked out of the school, heading to his house.

"So, you wanna play guitar hero?"

He smiled brighter, nodding. "I'm gonna kick your ass!"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Please, I always get a higher score."

He rolled his eyes, his hand slipping from mine so he could playfully shove me.

Let me recap really quick, okay? Stan Marsh, he's my best friend in all of South Park. But ever since the Wendy bitch going on and off with him, I've been there to comfort him. After about a year and a half of it, I gradually started hating Wendy, but started falling for Stan. I sighed, knowing it wasn't going to happen. We finally got to his house, climbing the tree by his window to sneak in. "I thought your parents weren't home?"

I turned my head looking at him, he was blushing. His eyes were briefly fixed on my ass, but looked into my eyes. "They aren't I just wanted to go in through the window." I chuckled, shaking my head and opening his window.

"Weirdo." I called him, climbing into his window.

He followed, falling on his bed and sighing. "Hey, c'mon. Guitar Hero."

He sat up, asking if I would get the game and guitar. I nodded, taking my hoodie off and placing it on the floor by his bed before getting the items.

"That a new top?" Stan asked, breaking the silence.

I nodded, turning towards him with the guitar in my hands and the game between my teeth. He laughed, obviously feeling better. He stood, grabbing the game from my teeth. "Yeah, remember when I beat up Bebe?"

He nodded, putting the game in his PlayStation. "I took it off her."

He laughed, putting his had on my cheek. I blushed, he's never done this before. We set up the game and started playing.

"Hah! 6 to 4. I win, again." I yelled, holding the guitar over my head.

He laughed, keeping his gaze with mine. I awkwardly putting my arms down, and blushing. "Man, you're so pretty (Name)."

I rubbed my arm, awkwardly smiling at him. "T-Thanks, Stan.."

"No. I mean like, you're the prettiest girl in all of South Park, and you're so sweet. I don't know what I would do with out you."

I watched him stand, looking up at his face. "I know it's crazy, but I really want you to be my girlfriend."

I smiled, standing on my toes and kissing him. "Yeah! I thought you wouldn't like me because Wendy."

"You were right earlier, I deserve better, and the only thing I can think of as 'better', is you. Wendy isn't shit. I don't even love her anymore."

{Go Cows!}

Tonight was the last game of the season, me and the rest of the girls were cheering on our team. The Cows were leading by 5 and it was really intense watching them tackle others. Stan would wave at me, and I would smile and wave back.

"What a slut, sleeping with Wendy's sloppy seconds." Bebe said.

"Right? He's not even cute, and can't get her cute shoes!" Red squealed.

I turned to them. "Bebe, are you really talking shit after last time?"

She looked scared, but smirked. "Are you really sleeping with Stan Marsh?"

I rolled my eyes, putting Stan's jacket on and walking behind the bleachers. I sat down, the grass tickling my legs. I hated these cheer uniforms, the skirts were so short and the top was tight and skimpy. I heard the sounds of someone stepping towards me, I looked up. "Were they bothering you?"

I nodded my head. "Guess someone spread a rumor about us sleeping together."

"But... we haven't had sex yet...?" He said, almost as if he was asking.

"Exactly my point, but these girls are rtards." I laughed.

He sat down beside me, laying in the grass with his head in my lap. I played with his raven hair, staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you." We said together, laughing after.

"I'm serious, I really do love you (Name)." He said, reaching up and touching my cheek.

"I really do love you too, Stan."

I guess we both said it first. Together, like always.