10) Eric Cartman x Reader

Lips of an Angel

It was officially your favorite class of the day. Choir. You could sing your heart out and not be judged. You were (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n), a 3rd year high school student. You walked into the class, seeing all the seniors talking to themselves. You sighed, having no one to talk to since you were the only Junior in class. "Why are you sighing for?"

You looked up, seeing Eric Cartman. You perked up. "I-I was just thinking about something. S-Sorry.."

The teacher walked into the room, Eric quickly sitting beside you so he didn't get in trouble. You blushed, staring at the guy from the corner of your eye. His face looked like he was sculpted by God himself. You sighed again, louder than you thought.

"Well since you want to huff about it (Y/n), you can sing a love song first. "W-What??"

"You heard me, front and center."

"O-Okay..." You hesitantly stood from your seat.

*Cartman's POV*

(Y/n) stood nervously, I watched her hips sway as she walked to the front of the class.

"Now, sing a love song that comes to your mind." The teacher demanded.

She cleared her throat. Quickly thinking of a song to sing. "Does it have to be mushy?"

"No, it just has to be a love song."

She nodded, her beautiful (h/c) locks falling free from behind her ears. She walked towards the guitar, strumming the string.

"Will you count me in?

I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tingles in a silly place." She sang softly, almost hard for me to hear.

"I can't hear her in the back, give her a mic!" I yelled.

The teacher walked around, grabbing one and putting in front of her. "Remember to project your voice okay?"

She nodded.

"It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go"

She sounded like a mesmerizing siren, I felt like I could be killed at sea to a voice like hers.

"The rain is fallin' on my window pane
But we are hidin' in a safer place
Under covers stayin' dry and warm
You give me feelings that I adore"

I smiled, hearing her sing was my favorite part of the day.

"It starts in my toes, make me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go
But what am I gonna say?
When you make me feel this way
I just, mmm"

I watched her stand, getting a bit more comfortable in what she was doing. She looked up at me her (e/c) orbs smiling at me. I sighed in a dream like state.

"And it starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go

I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth"