2) Damien Thorn x Reader

My Song

"You sit there in your heartache

Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch it now...here he comes!

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus
But he talks like a gentleman
Like you imagined when you were young"

The song blasted from your earbuds on your walk to school. Rumor had it there was going to be someone coming back to South Park from before you moved here, meaning, even though he or she was new here again, people still knew him or her leaving you to still be the new kid.

"This bites, how the hell does that even work?!" You mumbled angrily to yourself as you went to your locker. You had one friend at the high school, her name was Kaitlyn, and she was a bit... Off.. But you gladly accepted her friendship because even though she was incredibly weird, she was still really sweet and was there for you when you needed someone.

After stuffing the books you didn't need into your small locker, you stood from the ground and started heading towards the roof of the building. You were about an hour early, like always. You liked being up on the roof of the school, to be alone with your thoughts and your music. Looking at your phone you smiled when you realized the song was on repeat. For some reason, you were really into The Killers right now. Meaning THIS was your favorite song of all time.

Sitting in your usual spot you started to sing along, waiting for Kaitlyn to join you.

"Talks like a gentleman, like you imagined, when you were yooouuunngg"

Jumping slightly at the sudden tap to your foot, you looked up to see the weirdo you were just thinking of. "Hey there (Y/n)!"

Smiling and taking your left earbud out, you offered it to Kaitlyn. "Wanna listen?"

"Of course I do, unplug them and blast that amazing shit."

Smiling even brighter you did as told and got up to dance around with your best friend.

"They say the devil's water it ain't so sweet," Kaitlyn twirled you as she finished the lyrics for you.

"You don't have to drink right now,"

"But you can dip your feet.. Every once in a.. little whiiiillleeee." You both finished while falling down and laughing.

"Glad to see you're happy today! Because I have good news!"

"Really? What is it?" You asked while getting into a comfortable sitting position.

"I heard from my cousin Eric Fartman, that the new old kid is none other then THE Damien Thorn!"

You laughed at her lame joke towards her fat cousin, who has surprisingly, lost a lot of weight over the last few years. "Oh my goodness, Damien Thorn?! The Damien Thorn?!"

You put your hand on your cheeks, looking interested. "Who is Damien Thorn?" You laughed at your own antics, and the 'You really suck, but I love you anyways' look Kaitlyn was giving you.

"Damien Thorn is Satan's son dipshit, I'm sure you've heard the girls talking about him in middle school when he visited Pip."

"OOOOHHH! Isn't he gay?"

Kaitlyn face-palmed. "No, no he isn't gay, they're just really close friends is all."

Your mouth made an 'o' shape, feeling embarrassed by your question. "Well, you are a little bit."