Personal assistent

Another idea from BunniKat-0417 again thank you!

Dina POV

"Hello?" Chase's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Hm?" He chuckles. "You were saying?" He asks. "I uh, I..." What was I saying anyway? Oh right! "Mr Davenport and I are working on a new invention," I say happily. He nods, "am I allowed to know what?" I shake my head now, he sighs but laughs with me. "So, has anything happened to you?" I ask him. "No, you already know everything from the past..." he thinks for a while. "For the past I think ten years," he finally says. Another chuckle makes its way through my lips. "True."

"Heyyy guys!" Bree says to us walking into the cafeteria. "Hey Bree," me and Chase say in unison. "Soo, any news?" Bree says gesturing to me and Chase. I give her a por in her side. She gives me a devilish smile. "Well I better get going." She says before turning around swiftly.
"So, would you like to come over later today?" Chase asks. Come over? I've never been to their house before. "Sure," I say a little of guard. He smiles, nods and walks away.
I've never been to the Davenports house. Guess there's a first time for everything.

I ring the doorbell and wait patiently for Chase to open the door. But to my surprise Adam appears in front of me.
"Hey Adam, I'm her for-" he cuts me off. "Chase, I know." An annoying voice in the wall speaks up. "We all do, he just can't stop talking about you." I look for the source of the voice, it's, in the wall? "Uhm hello?" I say. "Hello, Dina. Believe me I've known who you are since Chase firsts met you. He just keeps saying how pretty you are, and smart." This is starting to get akward. "Okay.... Where is he anyway?" I decide to change the subject. "In the la-" He starts but gets cut of by Bree, who has now entered the room. "Basement! He's in the basement," she says. "Okay, is he gonna come up or?" Adam and Bree look at each other before saying, "Sure I'll get 'm" I nod a thank you and wait for Chase to come while Adam and Bree leave to get him.
"Oh hey Dina," I hear Mr Davenport say. "Hello Mr Davenport," I politely respond. "What brings you here?" He asks but before I can answer the voice is back. "Chase. Chase brings her here." Mr Davenport looks a bit confused but then nods his head and walks away. "So, are you and Chase a 'thing'" The wall asks. "Excuse me, but who are you?" I asks a bit rude. "Donny's one and only assistent," he responds proudly. "Donny?" I ask. "Donny stands for Donald, Donald Davenport," he explains.
"Okay then."
"Aren't you jealous of the fact that he wants me as his personal assistent and not you? He's probably gonna fire you," he says with fake pity in his voice. "No, no I'm not."
"Well then aren't you curious about what Chase said about you?" I am. But I choose to be a good friend. "No." He chuckles evilly. "Well to bad cause I'm gonna tell ya either way! He likes you Dina, a lot." No he doesn't, why would he like me?
"He can't shut up about how smart you are. He once even said, and I quote, "How can something so smart be so beautiful" he totally likes you!" I know I shouldn't ask but still. "Do you really think so? Did he really say all of that?" He nods his computer head. I never thought Chase would say stuff like that. "Oh and don't forget about that time when he accidently said you were his. Oh the look on his face when he realised what he said, amazing!" Did he really say that? God I knew I felt more for him that for my other friends, but I didn't think he would return those feelings. "Are you messing with me?" I ask to be sure. "Of course not! Why would I? Chase has never had a girl!" He laughs. "Well I've never had a boyfriend either!" I say to defend him, he looks a bit shocked by thiis information. "Really? But you're so... so...." I nod my head uncontrollably. "Pretty," he finishes. "Thanks, I guess," I thank him for I think was a compliment.
Just as he was about to say something again Chase walks in.
"Heyyy...." he says, his voice questioning at the end. "Hey," I say. "Well I'll let you two to it," Eddie says and shuts himself down.
"What was that all about?" Chase asks both worried and curious. "Is it true? What Eddie said?" I asks straight to the point. He gives me a nervous chuckle, "What did he say?" I take a deep breath and ramble all of the stuff Eddie said in the past couple of minutes. "He said you can't stop talking about me. That you think I'm pretty and beautiful and smart," I say in one breath. He seems speechless. "Chase please say something!" I practically yell at him. "I uh.... I might have," he says looking away. "Really?" I say a little to enthusiastic. "Yeah..."
"Great cause I think the same things," I say and he finally dares to look me in the eye again. "Well I think you're handsome, smart and kind," I say. A smile has sneaked on his face. I jump to him and hug him tightly. When we break the hug I take a deep look in his hazel brown eyes. "Can I?" He asks shyly and I nod my head as an answer. His lips make their way to mine as I can't take the wait anymore and crash mine on his, he quickly responds my kissing me back. Damn I've never kissed before but if it always feels like this I finally understand why people do it.

We break the kiss both smiling widely. "I've been wanting to do that for such such a long time," he whispers in my ear. "Me too," I whisper back.

I just realised I never finished my serieus called 'intruder' I totally forgot about it srry! I might make the next part about them.
If you haven't read them they're a couple parts back!

Bye peeps!
XXX THEHUNGERFLASHGAMES