Morning

= Chapter 21 =

Ryker’s POV

I wake up in the morning to Casper beside me, remembering what we did. Damn he looks so cute when he’s sleeping.

His eyes bat slowly open and he smile softly at me.

“I’m sore,” he whispers and I hug him close to me as we both laugh.

“You can have revenge if you want,” I smirk.

He blushes intensely, “I don’t know if I could.”

I hand him the lube and he slowly works to open me up enough, “It’s going to hurt the first time, are you sure you want to do this?"

I nod and take the lube from him, grabbing a condom at the same time.

I start hungrily licking his neck as he moves gently into me

^^^

Casper’s POV

Wow.

So that happened.

That amazing thing happened!

I smile climbing out of the shower and draw a towel around my waist.

Faint voices travel up from the front of the house, so I go investigate.

Ryker’s standing at the doorway blushing furiously, a pair of sweatpants draped loosely over his hips.

“I knew it!”

Chelsea’s voice sounds from outside and I can hear that the others are with her to.

“Where is he?!” She yells excitedly pushing Ryky out of the way to see me standing in the hallway, dripping water and only wearing a towel.

“CASPY BABY!” She yells and hugs me, “I knew it! I knew you two would be perfect together!”

“Wait a second,” Chad enters followed by Brad, “what are the candles for?”

“Um…” I look at Ryker, trying to hide the blush on my face.

“And why are you guys half dressed?” Brad asks.

Julie walks by them winking at me, then turns around looks at Ryker, looks at me and lifts her right eyebrow.

“Ooooooh,” they announced at the same time as Jake enters.

“We have to celebrate,” he states seriously and Ryker and I just stare at each other, a little horrified.

^^^

I put my skinny jeans back on and steal a shirt from Ryker’s cupboard as I pull my shoes on and Ryker pulls his shirt and shoes on.

“I love you,” he says looking at me, his eyes shining, as I pull on  the old t-shirt.

“I love you too,” I smile widely and kiss his cheek, he wraps me up in a hug.

“Okay lovebirds time to go!” Jake yells entering the room with his hand over his eyes.

“We’re dressed Jake.”

“Oh thank the heavens!” He removes his hand and pulls us out of the room.