Help

= Chapter 15 =

 Casper’s POV

 Audrey moves his hands to the waistband of my jeans, unclasping the button and pulling them down, leaving them around my ankles.

 He takes his own shirt off as well as his pants, he laughs as he stands erect through his boxers in front of me.

 “Come on babe,” he smiles at me, climbing on my lap, and begins to grind a little against me.

 Ryker’s POV

 I come to, but all I can see is swirls.

 “Ryker?!”

Chelsea.

I groan as my vision returns.

“He’s awake,” she yells as I try to sit up.

“That wouldn’t be a good idea,” the headmaster pushes lightly on my shoulder as a man in white coat stands over me.

“Look into the light please,” I do.

“Headache?”

I nod and he sighs.

“He’s got a concussion, he needs to go home.”

Just then the janitor rushes out into the hallway with Casper in his arms.

Casper’s POV

He starts sucking on my neck as more tears fall down, this time his hands go down to my boxers.

The door slams open.

Audrey pushes the man in the doorway aside, grabbing his clothes and running.

The man is in a janitor’s uniform and looks at me in shock. He removes the gag and I sob uncontrollably. He unties the ropes and I fall to the ground, my body frozen in shock. He scoops me up and hurries outside calling for help.

Ryker’s lying on the ground.

“Ryky,” I whisper hoarsely, he looks at me in shock.

“Casper?” His eyes tear up and he reaches up for me.

A doctor is there and tries to push him down, but he struggles too much.

The doctor motions towards the janitor and he places me gently on the floor, a blanket emerges from somewhere and someone drapes it around me as I hug Ryker.

“I’m so sorry Ry, so sorry.”

I cry into his shoulder and he whispers back, “Me too Casp, me too.