Show me ;)

= Chapter 13 =

Casper’s POV

My eyes grow wide in shock. He wasn’t joking when he said his room looked like a souvenir shop. There are shelves everywhere with pieces from all over the world, as well as beautiful photographs and art in frames (probably done by his parents), but he also has sketches all over. Half-finished water colours, roses, a beautiful drawing of a young girl with bright eyes smiling full heartedly and… Me… There’s me in the hallway after I was beaten up, me looking up shocked, and ones that had to be more recent. There was me sleeping on my couch at home, me with my friends, including Ryker, running down a street screaming with smiles on our faces. They were brilliant.

He looked at me a little worriedly, but I smile widely at him, grab his desk chair, sit down and pull my shirt over my head.

He smiles and sets up an easel, about to draw.

“Um,” I start blushing and point to his shirt; I try to smile a little mischievously.

He smiles, “okay,” and takes his shirt off.

^^^

“Show me!” I demand pouting a little.

“No, it’s a surprise.”

“Please!” I beg.

“Hmm,” he kisses my forehead and my eyes light up, “No.”

Damnit.

I pout again, “What if I sing for you?”

“Tempting… but no.”

“Fine! Then I won’t show you my exam sculpture.”

“Okay.”

“Damnit Ry, please show me! Pretty please!”

Ryker’s POV

“For the last time… No,” I tell him laughing.

He rushes after me down the halls to my art class. I hand Mrs Dell my canvas, all wrapped up in a black bag. She smiles and places it on her table. Only then do I notice the gigantic statue covered by a sheet right by the desk.

“Mrs Dell, what’s that?” I ask pointing.

“Oh that’s Casper’s piece.”

I turn in shock to him, “I change my mind!” I yell.

“I want to see it!”

Casper smiles slyly, “Hmm,” he kisses my forehead the way I kissed his, “no.”

And he runs down the hallway.

“Casper!”

I run after him, catching him easily, he ducks to the floor in a ball forcing me to have to pick him up if I want to him to move.

“Mmm,” he mumbles in protest.

“I want to see it!”

“No,” he grumbles.

So I push him up against the wall to the side of the art class door and tilt his head up to mine. I lean forward and he purses he lips in anticipation, but I hold back.

“Ryky!” He moans and laughs.

“Not until you show me.”

“Okay, I’ll show you when the results come in.”

“Fine,” I frown but kiss him gently anyway.

He smiles widely and slips through my arms, running away again and laughing his arse off.