22

*Chapter Twenty-two*
-Ethan's POV-

I open my eyes and look around. I am at home in bed. Looking over, it's only eight in the morning. Alexander should be asleep downstairs in bed. But that's when I hear a shuffle downstairs. Either he is awake or someone is in the house.

Alexander is still sleeping downstairs due to adjusting to the house. Is he my boyfriend yet? No. Not yet. But I'm hoping that will change, soon.

Getting out of bed, I start shuffling my blanket to make it straight and neat on my bed. I stretch my arms in the air and then begin my short walk to the kitchen. The aroma of bacon fills my nose quickly.

"Alexander?" I call out, quickly arriving.

"Oh! Shit! I- I was making breakfast. Im sorry." Alexander quickly becomes flustered.

The bad boy vam- vampire is flustered. God, still not used to saying that word.

"It's fine." I smile and walk over to the fridge.

When I open it, small bags of blood are in there.

"I- the blood?" I ask, shakily.

"I'm sorry. Fresher if its cold.. I can remove it if you want." Alexander looks at me before quickly looking back at the pancakes he is making.

"It's alright.." I hold my breath as I gently move one to reach the orange juice.

Pouring two cups of orange juice, I put it back and sip at my cup. Alexander turns off the stove top and places a bunch of pancakes on a plate and then grabs two other plates. I sit down, he puts a plate in front of me and one beside me.

A breakfast made by an oh so wonderful boy.

// Time skippp \\

"Can we go somewhere?" I ask quietly.

"Sure. Where to?" Alexander asks.

"Just follow." I smile.

I grab his hand and start running out of the apartment, down the hall. We slow down as we go the stairs and begin going faster again once we get outside. I didn't know where I would take him but as we began running I took him to the only place I knew.

The park. The place he took me to see my family. The place he kept looking at me. Alexander and I slow down once we reach the trails. Hardly any one is here and no one can really see us.

"Ethan." He says out of breath.

"Yeah?" I look at him and smile slightly.

I look all around his face and bite my lip. I could ask him right now. I could ask and then we could spend the rest of the day together like this, together.

"Be my boyfriend." I blurt out quickly.

He looks at me as if he is searching for me to begin laughing. As if its a joke.

"Yes." He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me.

I kiss him back and smile. He's my boyfriend. Alexander is my boyfriend. And I was able to ask him. I wasn't so shy for once. And he said yes.

"We should go somewhere." I jump.

"Again?" He looks at me as if he is still out of breath.

"Yeah! Im hyper I'm sorry. I'm really happy. But we should go somewhere!"

"Where to now?" He smiles back at me.

"Do they have a skyzone here?"

"Follow me!" He points ahead.

We begin our walk back towards the apartment, where his mom had later yesterday brought his car. Alexander grabs my hand gently, holding onto it as we walk down the street.

"How did you turn into..." I trail off.

"I.. uhm. Well my brother. Had turned before me. But my mother had refused to turn me yet. But I wanted to be like them. So I tried to kill myself. But my brother had found me. And so..." Alexander keeps his tone down, to be sure no one else on the side walk would hear us.

"Do you regret it?"

"Sometimes I do. But if I hadn't turned, I wouldn't have met you. I guess there's perks." He shrugs.

I nod, listening quietly. But that's when we arrive at his car. We let go of each others hands and get in the car.

But as we buckle up and he begins to drive, neither of us speak. So that's when I turn on the music. And as if planned, Troye Sivan starts to sing. My beautiful gay baby, Troye. Of course I start singing along. Surprisingly, Alexander is singing too. He turns it up and we roll down the windows.

At this moment I wish I could pause time. Capture this moment. Hold onto this forever. Its almost breathtaking.

That's when Alexander finally parks though. And the moment ends almost as fast as it began.

"You ready?" He asks.

I nod and get out of the car, meeting up with Alexander in the front of the car. We tangle our hands together, he locks the car with a push of a button and we're off to the front doors of Skyzone.

When we get in there, theres only one person in line though many people jumping around on the trampolines. We walk into the line.

"Next" a woman speaks up as the man that was talking to her begins to walk away.

"Two of us. Adults." Alexander speaks.

She nods and gives us the special skyzone socks you have to wear. Alexander pays for us and we walk off to the benches to put our socks on. Skyzone is one weird place but time seems to stop when you have fun in this building.

//A/N welp I. Yeah. This is a mess ?? Read the authors note please
Xoxo Kat \\