12

*Chapter twelve*

-Ethan's POV-

"You're seriously going to leave. Just like that? Ethan, we gave you everything. I didn't hurt you, I didn't use you but you're still going to leave?" Alexander stares blankly at the road as he drives.

"It would be nice to know I'm not held captive anymore." I mumble.

"You were never actually held captive in the first place!" He yells and smacks the steering wheel.

I flinch and move more towards the door, trying to escape any wrath from him. But instead he pulls over and gets out of the car, coming to my side and opening the door.

"I have and had no intentions of hurting you Ethan. Please don't flinch or shutter away from me." He whispers.

For once, Alexander actually seems vulnerable. Like he could potentially be hurt. As if I was the one who had power and he was the pet. Just weeks ago he was aggressive, emotionless and assertive. But here he is, standing in front of me and asking me not to be scared of him.

"Alex. I'm not going to stop talking to you when I leave. I have a phone. And you'll know where I live." A unbuckle my seat belt and turn, facing him. Some of his features are hidden by the darkness but others are illuminated by the light from the moon.

"One more week in my home? You can back and get ready. But one more week here. With me and my family."

"It's going to take a little while to find an apartment, so yeah." I raise an eyebrow until I comprehend he most likely can't see most of my facial expressions.

He simply nods and goes back to the driver side, probably another blank look on his face. I acknowledge that we are still on the side of the road so I turn my body and buckle up again.

Alexander begins driving once again and I realise he let me call him Alex. Have we progressed forwards in our friendship. What is it going to be like on my own. Im gonna have to make friends. Well first ill have to figure out where I am. Last time I knew, I was in a small town in Washington. I could potentially be in another town in Washington. Lets pray that I am so I can visit my family.

"Alex?" I mumble.

"Yes, Ethan?" He remains focused on the road.

"Could I add my moms phone number into my phone and call her sometime?" I ask.

"Not yet." He speaks sternly.

"Alex. Im moving out in a couple weeks. I have the right to call her..." I trail off.

"I said not yet." He speaks again, pulling into the driveway of his overly large home.

"Fine. Im going to bed, its late." I mumble and unbuckle my seatbelt, getting out of the car. I go into the house and upstairs, finding my room and laying back on the bed.

He cant tell me what to do. I take out my phone and with shakey fingers, I dial her phone number. Before pressing call, I lock my bedroom door and then I go into the bathroom, locking this door as well. I press call. After three rings i hear a voice.

"Hello?" The sound of my moms voice speaks but its raspy. As if shes sick.

"Mom. Mom its me, Ethan." I whisper, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Ethan? Sweetheart, are you okay?" She asks in a hurry.

"Yes, I'm fine. Listen. Im going to get an apartment in a few weeks."

"Oh my gosh! Thats great!" I imagine her smiling.

Theres the sound of banging on the door, my bedroom door. "Ethan?" I hear Alex's voice.

"I have to go. I'll call again soon!" I whisper and hang up.

Quickly I flush the toiler and turn on the sink, acting as if I had just gone to the bathroom. I unlock and open the bathroom door and then the bedroom door.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Why was your door locked?" He asks, coming into my room and looking around.

"I had gotten changed and didnt want you to come in and then I had to go to the bathroom. I simply forgot to unlock it." I say.

He nods and looks around once more.

"Do you need something...?" I say to fill the awkward silence.

He grabs my wrist, not tightly to the point of hurting but enough to be able to drag me out of my room. I follow him down the hall and he opens the door to his room. I walk in obediently and stand there in confusion, unsure of what I should do.

"Why am I in your room?" I ask.

"I." He pauses, as if he was thinking. "Don't trust you. You're sleeping in my room tonight."

"Can I at least get some blankets so I'm not sleeping on a hard wooden floor?" I ask.

"You're not sleeping on the floor. You can just sleep in the bed with me. Its not like we're thirteen year olds, Ethan." He rolls his eyes and walks over to his bed.

He stands on the right side and takes off his shirt. I stare at his chest and let out a small breath. He certainly is attractive. My sexuality is definitely kicking in full force.

"You can stop starring." He tilts his head.

Instantly my cheeks go red.

"I know for a fact you naturally don't sleep in a tux, Ethan." He raises an eyebrow.

Is he asking me to strip?

"I can go to my uh room and get like pyjamas or something..." I stare at my fingers.

Ethan, why are you so flustered. He's your friend. He's straight. Calm down. How do I know he's straight though. No, no. He's straight. Im sure of it.

"Or you could just take off your top and bottoms like a normal boy that sleeps in his boxers?" He gives me a questionable look.

He reaches down and goes to undo his pants. But he seems to fumble with the button. I watch as his fingers continue to struggle.

"Instead of watching my struggle, can you help?" He asks, looking innocently.

I don't argue and I go to him. I get on my knees so I can see the button clearly. I look up at him, awkwardly and then start fumbling with the button. I manage to get it undone and i undo his zipper as well and then I stand up.

After I stand up Alexander and I make eye contact. But I cant look away. Its like we've locked eyes. He takes a couple steps forward, until our chests are together and his breath is fanning my face. His breath is warm and smells minty. As if he had just brushed his teeth.

Alexander places a hand on the back off my neck and crashes his lips onto mine. My eyes flutter closed and I kiss him back. Passion and sexual tension coming together, forming a needy kiss. Our lips move in sync. His other hand goes to my hip and he holds me firmly. He has a lock on me. But I certainly don't want the kiss to stop.

I am finally kissing Alexander.

**A/N I have successfully uploaded another chapter and FINALLY something happens between the boys. They kiss. But its not just an ordinary peck on the lips. (,:  xoxo Kat **