Author's Notes

((IMPORTANT: There are bonus chapters after this author's notes section! Make sure to answer the survey below and read the new chapters of bonus material!))

And if you'd like to read other dystopian novels (and I admit, they are ten times better than Instability in my opinion!), just visit my profile or go to www.wattpad.com/scifiwriter !! There's so many other worlds for you to experience and become a part of!!

In the sidebar, I attached a photo I took at my local grocery store. I found a display of those Coke bottles with the names on them, and my sister and I (jamietastic ) were digging for my characters' names. I dedicate the author's notes to her because those are her hands in the picture :)

Shawnley lives on, even in my grocery store. That ship has set sail, if you know what I mean ;)

AUTHOR'S NOTES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Congratulations! You finished Instability! Thank you so much for reading my book, and I'm extremely glad you made it all the way through! Thank you for showing me that I can spin a good tale and keep readers reading. Hopefully, you've clicked that iconic star a few times on your journey here, if you know what I mean ;)

I wanted to especially thank my sister, jamietastic, for being such a huge support in the making of Instability. Even though she's not a huge fan of scifi, she likes my book. I love you, my little twin sistah! I'd also like to thank my laptop, wi-fi connection, and the Wattpad app for making this book a success. I really couldn't have done it without any of them ;)

The idea of Instability came to me randomly as I wracked my brain for a good basis for what to call this book. I originally called Instability Unstable, but too many people were using that title. I originally came up with the name of 'Renegades' by typing the word rebel in Google and finding synonyms.

I also want to thank YOU! You have read my book and given me what's truly important: your love of a good story. I'm really glad you read my whole book, and if you have any suggestions/questions/comments/or corrections to my book, private message me! I will always get back to you unless I'm eating or doing homework (in which case: food is always first).

I just wanted to say thankyouthankyouthank you to YOU! You have truly made Instability a success just by taking the time to get here :) I hope you liked the epilogue because it was one of my most favorite things to write through this entire book, inclusive of all the Dashely bickering!

*Virtually hugs you and cries in joy*

Now that I have finished Instability, I will be focusing on writing other books! You can currently check out Enhancement, a fast-paced utopian novel about...

lol, you though i would finish that ;) But seriously, if you though Instability was good, Enhancement is 39489293 times better. Just click my profile pic at the beginning/end/side of this chapter to get there. Or visit www.wattpad.com/scifiwriter .

I would also appreciate it if you would give some feedback on Instability, especially since you've gotten all the way through it. In the comments below, please answer these questions:

1.) On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the best), how good was Instability in terms of all books on Wattpad.

2.) On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the best), how good was Instability in terms of all books that you've ever read.

3.) Would you read another book by me? Would you like to recieve a PM when I write a new book?

4.) Who do you ship?

~Dashley (Daniel and Ashley)

~Shawnley (Shawn and Ashley)

~Ashwen (Ashley and Owen)

~Daylor (Daniel and Taylor)

Thank you so much for your time! I can't believe I've reached this point in my book, but I'm glad I got to share a story with you! Thanks again

With love,

-scifiwriter a.k.a. Kelly :)

P.S. I really can't thank you enough for finding my book, so thank you for reading! Instability also received some awards:

• Science Fiction #4 sometime in May 2015. It happened while I was in homeroom at school, and I freaked out. Like, freaked out. It was amazing, and I can't say thank you enough to everyone for it!

SWIPE/CLICK TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR AN ALTERNATE ENDING AND MORE!