I Know A Game That Will Make Us Both Stars (Baby Firefly x Reader)

"Hahaha, you're so cute! Otis brought you just in time! My last play thing? Well, she wasn't a big fan of our play dates, so she didn't last too long

"Hahaha, you're so cute! Otis brought you just in time! My last play thing? Well, she wasn't a big fan of our play dates, so she didn't last too long. But, I know your gonna love 'em! Hopefully, you like me too! I know I'm not as fine as your sexy ass, but I'm pretty bangin' right? Haha, you don't have to tell me; I already know I'm the most sexy and the most badass bitch you'll ever see! So yeah, I guess I am more fine than you after all! Haha, but at least you're somewhat cute! I mean, Otis chose you for me for a reason, right? Well, maybe not. That dumbass is always making bad decisions; but, he does makes some damn fine art! Did ya see fish boy? Damn, it's far out!"

"Haha, but enough with all of the chit-chatting! Do ya wanna play a game? Huh? Do ya, do ya?! Hmm, not much of a talker are ya? I guess I'll take that as a yes, but what should we play? Maybe we should do karaoke? Or maybe some Hollywood trivia? I love everything to do with fame and the big bright lights. I'm gonna be a famous actress, ya know? I'm gonna be the best actress of all time, star in all the best movies and all the best shows, and even sing all the best music! All the girls will wanna be me and all the guys will wanna fuck me! Haha! Wait, they already do! Haha, do you wanna be me? Huh? Do ya? Or do you wanna be like the boys and fuck me? It's okay if ya do, I don't judge! A fine piece of ass is a fine piece of ass, so I swing however the fuck I want! Guys, girls, it don't matter to me as long as I get to get off and have some fun!"

"Haha, wait a minute, I figured out the game we can play! We're gonna figure out if you like girls! Haha, and if you win, I'll give you a special prize and keep you! We'll play forever! If not, I'll give ya back to Otis. Trust me, you don't want that. The last girl he played with lost her legs, part of her head, and, well, I guess her life! If you could even call what she had in the first place a life! Haha, okay, so here's how we're gonna start! First, I'm gonna take your shirt off you! If I like what I see, I'll take mine off me! If you like what ya see, you can nod! Then I'll take your pants off and we continue until we're both fucking naked! Haha, then the real games can begin!"

"Alright, damn girl! You got some nice big tits on you! I bet those look amazing without the bra on. I wanna see! So, I guess we're just gonna go ahead and take that off! Well shit, I was more than right! Didn't think you'd start getting my pussy wet this early into the game. I think this is a good sign! Okay, so I guess it's my turn! Well, there ya go! Hmm, what do ya think? Not as big as yours, but still pretty bangin', right?! Haha, that's what I thought! So ya wanna continue the game? Of course you do! Haha, we're not to the fun part yet! Now, let's get those pants off! Panties, too! I wanna see that pussy and that ass, too! Let's see if you're the total package!"

"Holy fucking shit, girl! I take back what I said! You do got me beat! I thought I looked good, but your pussy looks like it tastes like cotton candy! Haha, mind if I have a taste? Don't be shy, it's okay! I'll show you mine too, and you can definitely have a taste!"

(Name) had been nervous at first, but the moment Baby attached her lips to her pussy, she knew that she was in pure heaven. Before long, she found herself succumbing to the pleasure that the other girl brought upon her. Of course, Baby was a needy gal herself; she couldn't let (Name) have all of the fun.

The two girls sucked, fucked, and 'played' until the breath had left both of their bodies. They lied together on Baby's bed, naked and entangled in one another's arms. (Name) was scared, sure, but something about Baby had turned her fear into lust.

"Damn girl, that was fucking amazing! Glad Otis didn't keep you for himself, because you're mine now and I'm gonna keep you for ever and ever! I can't wait to learn more games to play with you! We're gonna become famous together, me and you, because me and you are just that! We're me and you! Now, and I ain't never ever letting you go! Haha!!!"

- - -

Requested by Inkneep