Road Trip From Hell (Otis Driftwood X Reader)

"Get your ass in the car, damn it. I said now! We don't have all day. I've already been caught once and I ain't going back to jail, no, not for some piece of ass like you. I mean, you're a mighty fucking fine piece of ass, but no bitch is worth going back to the pin," Otis said as I tried to defy him.

I had met him on his way back into the states from Mexico. I was a lonely nurse and after all of his big battles he needed care and I was more than willing to give it to him. At first I was against the way he treated me, so awful. I felt less than human. But the more I heard the 'fuck you's' and the 'stupid bitches,' the more I knew that meant he truly loved me, and after all the madness I've witnessed, he hasn't killed me. I must be special.

"Jst you say you love me, baby, and I'll get in and we can go."

"Oh my God, you stupid bitch, is that what this is about?! Fucking love?! I don't love shit!"

"That's bullshit! I know you love me. If you didn't, I'd be dead."

"Well bitch, you're about to find out real quick how much I love you," Otis cocks his gun and pushes it against my head.

"Please, no," I screamed.

He pulled his gun back and laughed. "See that? I can do what I want, whenever the fuck I want, and no one means nothing to me. But you're right, I can't kill you. You're too useful, between your skills as a nurse and that sweetness you've got between your legs. I'd be stupid to let you go to waste. Ah, fuck it," Otis shoots his gun going right by my head.

I'm so scared I almost piss myself, but I hold it together. "Is that all you got?"

"Dear god, bitch, you are crazy. Maybe I don't love you, but damn, do I love the thought of you. Get in the car and we'll finish this conversation. We'll see if you can earn an 'I love you.'"

"Fuck you! I'm not getting in until you say it!" While he's surprised, I grab the gun out of his hand, cock it, and aim it at his face.

"What the fuck are you doing, bitch?! Tell me you're not that stupid. You know what I've survived! A bullet isn't going to kill me, bitch. I'm the devil!"

"Well, Mr. Devil, dance," I say as I begin to shoot at his feet.

"You're going to get us caught, you fucking whore!"

I point the gun back to his head and say, "Try me."

Obviously shaken, he finally mutters, "Fuck it, bitch! I love you, okay? I fucking love you. I mean you already knew it, but you just had to make my bastard ass say it. But if that's what you want, you got it. You are special because you're like me, you're fucked up and I need fucked up. I never planned on ever being alone and after I lost my family, I need you, okay? You hear that, bitch? I need you. Now put that gun down and let's get on the road, get out of here, and start our life together."

I drop my guard for a moment, but then I realize I'm in control. I motion for him to get in the car and say, "Okay, fuck it, let's go then. Get in."

He scoffs. "You'll be the death of me yet."

"You already fucking know I will. Do you want to find out now, or later?"

He gets in the car, cursing to himself, as I laugh. I know I've won this battle. Even the almighty Otis Driftwood can't stand up to a pissed-off, crazy woman with a gun. As I get in the passenger side of the car and close the door, the car roars to life and we start our journey.

I think to myself that I've put my baby through too much. I want to be his whore, because that's what a good girl does.

"You know, being in control like this gets my pussy so wet I might just have to take care of myself; and there's nothing you can do but watch and drive." I begin rubbing my body all over, letting out small moans.

"You're fucking killing me, woman."

" Am I?" I say as I reach over between his legs to check just how much my playfulness has gotten him. After some more teasing, I add, "So daddy, do you like it when I fuck myself for you?"

As I continue to pleasure myself, I begin to moan louder. I can tell this road trip may have to end a bit early, because he wants me bad. Of course, I find it funny that I have him exactly where I want him.

"Come on now, can't I just have a taste? You can't keep all that fun all to your fucking self, now, can you?"

"Mhmm, I can, and I think I'm going to."

"Come on, I'm begging you. I even told you I love you. I've done everything a good man is supposed to do."

"You know what? You might be right. You know what a road trip wouldn't be complete without?"

"Please tell me you're actually thinking about sharing with some road head."

"Mhmm, is that what daddy wants?"

"Of course baby girl, come give me hell," He adjusts the wheel and unzips his pants, revealing his rock hard cock, which of course excites me more than I already am. I know it's time to go to work, so work I do, sucking him as sloppy as I can. Otis is a dirty man; he likes it sloppy, with lots of spit and slobber and like a true man. And like a true, good piece of ass, I deliver, sucking and jerking him until I see he's just about to pop. I prepare myself as he throws his head back in pure bliss. I open wide as he releases his warm load, filling my mouth and shooting down my throat.

I show him I caught it all and he smiles as I look him in the eyes and swallow every last drop.

"Are you happy now?"

"Of fucking course I am! That was the tits. How'd you even learn to work your tongue and mouth like that, bitch? You're a professional!"

"I'll never reveal my secrets. You might use them against me, and I can't have that, now, can I?"

"Fair e-fucking-nough," He laughed, "Fair e-fucking-nough."

I smiled and laughed as I turned on the radio to jam out and sing along. Before I got too invested in the song, he turned to me and said, "You know that shit was just the appetizer. Once we get out of this shit-hole and get to town, I'm pounding that pussy until you can't walk."

I just roll my eyes and turn up the radio. I begin singing again and he laughs.

"You crazy bitch, this is why I love you."