Meeting Her

Jayson's POV

I was sitting in my fiancé's living room waiting for her daughter to come home from school. My hands were sweating like crazy. I had

never met her daughter and from what I understand she's not too fond of her mother remarrying. I guess I was zoned out for a while because I was snapped out of my trans by a door slamming. I saw my fiancé walking downstairs looking frazzled. "I'm sorry about her"she said while taking her seat next to me. "It's fine I guess she just needs time to adjust." I said wrapping my arms around her. After a while of sitting in silence I heard Jayne's stomach growl. "What do you say we all go out for dinner?" She just nods her head. I walked into Isabella's room without knocking and as soon as my head came up my eyes couldn't leave. I was now wishing I had knocked. She was sanding in the middle of her floor in nothing but her sexy black lingerie. Her long tan legs and beautiful blonde hair that cascades down to the top of her perfectly round ass. I finally tore my eyes away from her toned stomach. "I'm sorry I should have knocked" my voice said betraying me by stuttering. I looked back up and my eyes meeting hers I could see her smirking at me. God she looked so fine I could take her right here. 'What are you thinking she's about to be your step daughter.' I mentally scolded myself. After regaining my composure I could finally talk again. " Uh your mother and I thought it would be a good idea for the three of us to go out for dinner." She looked at me and I thought she could read my mind with the smirk still plastered on her face. "Formal or casual?" She asked. I was confused and I guess she could tell when she asked again. "Should I dress formal or casual?" "Formal."

I turned around and left her

to get ready. It took her twenty more minutes than it did for us to get ready. She came downstairs in a black skin tight mini skirt and a matching vest that exposed more skin than it covered. And what looked like six inch high heels. "We ready to go?" she said as she reached the bottom step. And her mothers remark was "yes." We arrived at De'Flure. The moment Isabella got out of the car the valets eyes went straight to her chest, and she didn't seem to mind. Having had enough of the exchanges of flirting I said "let's go in"