Rough

She came down for dinner and still wouldn't look at me. It's like she's embarrassed but also ashamed. She starts picking around her food like she does when she's nervous. I always thought it was adorable and this was no different. "Look at me." I said in a commanding voice. Which seemed to work because she didn't hesitate to look me dead in my eyes. "So who was that?" She looked down and stared playing with her sweater not wanting to talk about it. "Don't make me ask you again. It's only going to make this worse." I said venom lacing my words. "Garret" She whispered. "Who?" "Garret" She said a little louder. I got up to put my dishes in the sink. Then made my way back to the table where she still hadn't touched anything but her vegetables. "Are you done?" I asked her. She replied with a nod and I took her plate. She was still sitting at the table when I came back. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up. "Let's go talk." I took her upstairs and immediately pinned her against the wall. "So why did you call Garret over here?" She didn't answer. "Did you need someone to talk to? Did you need someone to understand? How did it feel? "I called him because I was mad. That's all I can say. He started touching me and I couldn't stop. It felt so good. His lips. His hands. His big fat-." She stopped talking as soon as she felt my hand rubbing her sweet nub. She started moaning slightly but I could tell she was holding back. I started moving my fingers faster. She wasn't wearing anything underneath her sweater so her juices were just flowing down her leg. Her moans started getting louder and her head was leaned back. She started scratching my back. "Did his hands feel like this?" I stared biting her neck. Nipping here and there. I gave her a nice big hickey to mark my territory , my hand never leaving it's spot. She put her head into my shoulder biting down. I stuck my finger inside her moving it in and out. Then I picked her up and carried her to my room. I threw her on the bed and started undressing myself. After my clothes were off I turned my attention back to the half naked girl on my bed. I found my way between her legs and started to kiss up her inner thigh inching towards her pink. I flicked her nub with my tongue teasing her. Then started licking each side before lightly blowing it. Then I started to roughly suck on her clit. I heard her let out a meow of pleasure so I took the hint to suck harder. My hands found their way back to her hole and i started ramming my fingers in and out. Her whole body started shaking and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she let out a string of cuss words. Her back arched off of the bed and her head slammed down on the pillow. Then I started to nibble her now hard clit before kissing her sweet lips letting her taste herself. "Was his mouth like mine?" She was whimpering from her intense orgasm still shaking. I quickly pulled her shirt off and my mouth found her hardened nipples. I took one into my mouth and started swirling it around on my tongue slowly making my way to her other on. She suddenly reached down and grabbed my 10 inch and started jerking me off. Next her head was all the way at my hips. She had taken my whole length down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting. Starting at an already fast pace. She seemed to be doing okay so I started going faster, not letting her come up for air. I had to take a breather or I would have came right then and there. But she wasn't having it. I tried to back my hips away and she grabbed my ass and pulled me right back to her taking my entire length. "Fuck!" I whispered as a spilled my load down her throat. She drank it all. Not one drop left her mouth. Then she looked up at me with her big doe eyes and said "Daddy I need you in me now." That was all I needed to hear. I grabbed her by her waist and slammed my rod into her. I started off slowly at first letting her adjust to my size and started picking up speed. I started pounding her at rabid speed. She's moaning like crazy not even saying actual words and that just fuels me to go harder. I pick up my speed again and have her screaming in ecstasy. "Did he fuck you like this? Did he feel as good as me. Was he as big as me? Can he fuck you like I fuck you?" I asked still fucking her." "NO! UGG. DON'T MMNGF STOOOOPP!" "Who owns this pussy?" I asked before spanked her. "Hm? WHO OWNS THIS PUSSY!" I said going harder. "You do! You own this pussy it's yours no one else's." She said moaning like crazy. "What's my name?" I asked spanking her two more times. "DADDDDYYYY!!!" She yelled as she had another orgasm. Hers was so intense it sent me into mine. We sat there for a minute me not pulling out while her walls were milking everything from my balls. She finally looked at me and said "I'm glad we don't have neighbors." I just chuckled. "Me too Belle, me too."