Caught

I quickly jumped off of her fixing my hair and my clothes not wanting to leave any evidence. "I'm going to go see who that is" I said to Isabella. She nodded her head and when back to laying down. On my way downstairs I couldn't help but feel bad. She looked so upset when I left. I reached the foyer and no one was there. I looked out the window and the driveway was empty which was weird because Jayne always parked in the driveway. So then I made my way to the garage garage. Still nothing. The only cars there were mine and Isabella's. After finding nothing I went back to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Her lips were perfect. As cliché as it sounds they felt like they were made for me. After I finished my water I went back upstairs to her room. I paused in the doorway. She was laying there looking gorgeous as always. I sat on her bed and touched her back so she would face me. "No one is down stairs, so I don't know what that noise was."
"I can't do this anymore. I can't just sit here and pretend like nothing is happening. You kissed me. You made me feel something. I've never felt like this before. My mother and I have never had a strong bond but when you came into the picture it made me see that I care about her. It made me see that I don't want her to get hurt. But you also made me feel something else. I want you more than I've wanted anyone. No, I need you. I need to feel your hands on my body, I need to feel that burning sensation I feel when you kiss my skin. I crave it." "Isabella I care about your mother and what I did was wrong. I'm marrying your mother. I shouldn't have let my emotions and my wants get the best of me. I need to learn to control myself. I do have attractions towards you but I can't." She threw her blanket off of herself and yelled at me to leave. It hurt to hear her say that she wished she'd never met me. That I was just like everyone else. That she was an idiot, she should have known better. I went downstairs to make dinner and I got a message from my wife telling me she had to catch an extra shift because her coworker didn't show up for his shift. So I ordered Thai food for us to eat. When they arrived with the food I paid them set it up on plates. It was about 9:00 now. I hadn't realized that it had already been two hours. I made my way to Isabella's room to tell her that dinner was ready. I knocked on the door but didn't get a reply. So I tried again. Still nothing. So I opened the door. And my body was instantly full of rage and lust. Here she is being face fucked by some guy I've never seen before. I was pissed, my body full of jealousy. But I was getting hornier by the second this man looks about twenty three years old and is shoving his entire length down her throat.
And she's taking it like a pro. He takes his 9 inch from down her throat leaving just about two inches in her mouth giving her a breather then suddenly shoves it all back in down her throat and holds her head on his hips thrusting in and out as fast as he can. It's as if they don't even see me. Or they just don't care. I said her name and both of their heads snapped towards the door. The man rushed to put his clothes on and ran out of the room. I waited until I heard the downstairs door close. I looked at her and she couldn't even look me in the eyes. "Dinners ready" I said then I turned around and left.