1.7

U n f o r g i v e n
_______
[1 Y E A R  A G O • F L A S H B A C K]

NIAL ZIPS UP HIS PANTS RAPIDLY TRYING TO GET HIS BUTTON SHIRT BACK ON.

He screwed up. Again. He promised her he would be back at ten. It was way past the time.

"Nial, I hope we can do it again sometime." Amelia strokes his arm as he backs away grabbing his jacket and phone.

"Don't count on it." Slamming the door he runs to his car and in full speed drives in the direction of his home.

He was trying to make it better and he didn't. He broke her promise. He broke her, period.

As he gets out of the car he sees the one light on and it's coming from the bar. He knew he should have locked that damn door.

Nial didn't want Olivia to drown herself in alcohol. Running up the stairs he saw her, passed out on the couch with her empty glass on the ground.

Whimpering he holds her lightly. "Im sorry, Im so fücking sorry Liv."

He carried her into what once use to be called their bed and cuddled with her all night. He felt complete and got the best sleep he had in years. It was Olivia that always made him feel better.

Before he fell asleep he got the big diamond that promised them together and put it on her ring finger, he needed to feel it there like old times.

He took the time he could to lay next to her practically squeezing her, enjoying the time he had with her.

In the middle of the night Olivia woke and fled from the new scent of perfume.

This is when she knew she couldn't forgive him. Ever.

Waking up alone he felt sad, hurt. Nial understood he did this to himself. Looking to his right he saw her wedding band on the night stand.

Not letting the tears escape his eyes he got up and went to his bathroom and saw hickeys. Many many hickeys.

Letting out a harsh breath he got ready and as soon as he went downstairs he got a cold spoon and put it on the marks he hated.

Nial knew it was on of the reasons she left in the middle of the night, he also smelled it. The cheap perfume he came home with often.

He didn't know what to do. He wanted Olivia, wanted to love her again like old times, make love, try for another baby. He needed all of that but she didn't.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Oh boy. Finals are coming so I'll be studying a lot so don't expect frequent updates por favor.
Help me edit by point out mistakes nicely thank you. Follow me to know important things.