1.1

O l d  F r i e n d s
__

SHE ZIPS HER WHITE JACKET UP WALKING OUT THE LARGE BROWN DOOR.

She was ready to see him.

Ever since she had been in her slump she avoided everyone; even her family. She hated herself for that, just another thing to add to the list.

Olivia hears her phones notification non stop. She always got text, calls, and emails from people so she didn't bother. She was here for him, she missed him, the only man in her life that didn't hurt her.

"Livy." She smiles hearing his voice again.

She fell into the warm embrace of her high school sweetheart and best friend "I missed you."

He grins pulling her in tighter "I missed you too mi amor."

She looks up from his broad chest and smiles at him. A true smile, something her husband couldn't make her do anymore.

Antonio was her first love and first of everything. They loved each other to death but had to go their separate ways because of college.

Nial always loved Olivia, from the first moment he saw her walk into those college doors, he had to have her.

"What have you been up to." They sat by the window drinking their coffees, something they use to do before Nial came along.

"Nothing much." Olivia gave him a sad smile as she put her face in her hands that were resting on the brown wooden table.

He slowly crept his large calloused fingers to her small ones holding them in a tight grip. He knew what Nial did and he wanted to destroy him. Olivia wouldn't allow it.

"Livy, you need to leave him love. I know what he did with his mistress." Her hazel eyes widen as he nods slowly "Yes, the news travels fast."

"I didn't want anyone to know." She leaves his hand rubbing them on her face lazily. She was tired of everything, she couldn't do it anymore.

"Please Liv, I love you just come stay with me and we can take things slow. Please?" He says trying to catch her memorizing eyes.

"Antonio, I—I just don't know."

"Please, I will take care of you."

She stares into his eyes same as hers and tells him her answer.

[E D I T E D]
A/N