Part 20

Nandini is shocked seeing Myra...she look at her and she find herself and him in her.

Nandini look at her and tears start flowing out of her eyes as she is seeing her daughter for the first time.

Nandini look at Manik who is looking at Myra whose eyes are filled with tears and she again look at her daughter and with courage took a step ahead towards her and when she is 2 feets away from Myra...Manik yanked her back.

"Stay away from my daughter. " Manik barked at her and Nandini close her eyes and her face decked up with tears.

She can't touch her daughter....yet again.

Nandini open her eyes and look at Manik but she immediately look down as she still can't see the hatred in his eyes for her.

Nandini look at Myra and saw her glaring at her with tears and rage filled eyes.

"Is--iska naam ky--a hai?" Nandini whispered in unaudible tone still looking at Myra but she asked the question to herself only but Manik hear it.

"Why?...kaala jaadu tona (black magic) karna hai is par?" Manik roared at her and Nandini close her eyes letting the tears fall and Naina clutch Nandini's kurti bcoz she gets scared but Myra is all calmed and spitting rage from her eyes.

Its like silent before storm.

Manik's eyes caught Naina's sight and he look at Nandini but her wet face still didn't affect him.

Manik held Nandini's hand and yanked her close and Nandini open her eyes with a jerk sensing his touch after 5 years.

"Who is she?" Manik asked dangerously pointing his fingers at Naina.

Nandini followed his fingers point and look at Naina....Nandini bite her lips and she part her dried lips and close them and she look down and again look up to see few neighbours are gathering over there looking at the drama.

Manik followed Nandini's gaze and look at people who is whispering among them....he look at Nandini who is looking down with unnamed emotional face.

Manik left her hand and take a deep breath.

"Tumhara ghar kaha hai?" Manik asked her calmly and Nandinu look up at him and poibt her finger behind her.

Manik follow her fingers direction and look at the Green and cream small house...he held Myra's hand and was about to take a step towards it but stop and take a step towards Naina who is glued to Nandini.

He forward his hands infront of Naina and Naina look at his hands then at Nandini who is gazing at Manik and then she look at Naina who is staring back at her...Nandini hesistantly nodded at her and she placed her small hands in his giant hand and Manik held their hands and look at Nandini who is stood there like a statue and shocked written on her face.

Manik clear his throat and whisper to her "come inside." And without waiting for her he went inside the house with Myra and Naina.

Nandini wipe her tears and look ahead to see people are whispering akong each other...some were looking at her with confused expressions , some were giving her disgusting glares and some are throwing pitty looks.

Nandini lock her stall amd went inside the house.

____________________

Manik is sitting on wooden chair in the middle of the living room and Myra is standing behind him but sideways and Naina saw her standing so she drag her small plastic chair which Sahil has brought for her and placed it infront of her and pat the backrest of chair as indicated her to sit.