part 9

No proof reading.

Kindly ignore spelling mistakes.

Enjoy reading :)

_______________________

Nandini came out from her small house with contaniers and few bags in her both hands and Naina is coming behind her holding her dupatta's corner.

She came in the lawn where a small stall is placed and there are one seater 2 3 swings are present.....she enter in that stall and start arranging the things all time naina is running behind her holding her dupatta.

Soon customers start coming and her almost all sweets and snacks are sold, soon she hear the bell of nearby church and a wide smile came on her lips and she is waiting for her little customers.

"Nannyyyyy my franky and cupcake." One little boy came running towards her stall and give the money to Naina.

"Abhay slow bete...here is your franky and vanilla and choclate both cupcakes." Nandini said handing him his parcel and he went away after taking the parcel.

Soon her all stuff sold so she went in home taking Naina and warm the food which she has made and feed Naina and after eating she did her chorus and sleep taking that little angel in her arms and not before thinking "vo kya kar rahi hogi?....thik tou hogi na...waha sab ka khayal rakhna aiyappa....plz.".

________________________

Nandini pack all the things in a large carry bag and went out of kitchen and saw Naina is sitting in living room playing with her small doll.

She went near her and sat beside her.

"Naina chalo baccha party me jaana hai na." Nandini said caressing her hairs and back and she nodded.

Nandini smile and went with her in their small bedroom and change her clothes on a very simple yet cute frock.

Nandini take her all stuff and Naina and lock her house and after looking her stall , she pick Naina in her arms and other stuff in other hand and start walking...after walk of 5 minutes she reach near a house and went inside.

"Namaste bhabhi." Nandini greet a lady in her thirties.

"Are namaste nandini aao." The lady drag her inside.

"Jo jo maine bola tha vo sab le aayi na." The lady asked and nandini nodded.

"Ji supriya ji mai sab le aayi," nandini replied polietly.

"Are Naina beta jao Sameer ke saath khelo jao." The lady supriya told Naina and she look at Nandini who nodded and she went away.

"Chalo Nandini sab arrange karte hai." Supriya said and they start arranging all things in plate.

Suddenly a lady in her twenties entered in kitchen and sat on stool and Nandini look at her and again start doing her work.

"Are mayuri kaisi ho?" Supriya asked her.

"Ji mai bilkul thik hu." mayuri replied caressing her belly.

"Tumhe pata hai Nandini isey abhi sirf 3 weeks pahle hi news mili hai ke ye pregnant hai aur na mai tumse puchne hi wali thi vo laddu bana ke liye...tum zara bana dena ha iske liye." Supriya said and Nandini nodded being lost in her life.

Flashback ;

Nandini is in malhotra mansion and cooking halwa as daadi had demanded ....so she is making sugar free halwa for her and for all regular sweet halwa.

Suddenly she start feeling dizzy and feel the vomits so she off the stove and went in washroom and throw all stuff in sink.

She rinsed her mouth and sigh placing her head on door.