Part 18

Ignore the mistakes.

_________________

Nandini ;

I washed the cookery of dinner and Make Naina fresh and pat her to sleep....once she sleep I lay down beside her and start caressing her hairs.

I can't get the feelings out of my mind when I was buying vegetables...it seems I lost something precious...but chucking it I make dinner and here I am.

I know I can't sleep now bcoz my mind is filled with weird vibes and I am habitual to sleepless nights.

So I woke up and went in kitchen as today the Kaka (manager) told me that another cook is also here who will make dinner as his duty starts from evening so my duty ends at 4 pm so i can run my stall and hence I start making the batter of cupcakes and pestries.

After baking them in utensil...I make Pizza breads dough and till raising it I make other needed things and once the bread raise I bake that too and keep it in air tight big container.

after done with that I make souces and chutneys and after washing all the used dishes I sigh.

I look at the clock to find its 3 of the morning so sleeping is not an option....I took my suit and other necessary stuff and went in washroom and took a long warm shower and step out while folding towel on my head and I make tea and take a cup of tea for me and I sat near window.

I took my suit and other necessary stuff and went in washroom and took a long warm shower and step out while folding towel on my head and I make tea and take a cup of tea for me and I sat near window

I sigh as I look at the dull sky which is filled with the Hazaron stars and the big full moon is making the sight more beautiful but am feeling suffocated by seeing the stars.

Coz I was his Star.

His shinning star!!!

By thinking of him my eyes turn moist and I look at the stars and the memory came in my mind where he has make me his star.

Flashback ;

Nandini came in Manik's room and but he is not in seen...she roam her eyes all around the room and find the balcony's door is open so she went ahead and saw him sitting on the grey and balck spongy mattress which is palced in the corner of the balcony just beside the swing.

Nandini came in balcony and saw Manik is gazing at the sky which is filled with  hazaron stars.

(P.s. jabse maine promo me suna hai "hazaron stars" i just fell in love with that word.)

"Aa--p ki coff--coffee." Nandini told Manik as usual with fumbling tone and Manik look at her.

Nandini forward him the mug and he took that from her and along with held her hand passing shivers to her fragile soul.

"Sit." Manik told her.

"Huh?! " she asked in a duh tone and Manik shake his head in desbelieve.