20-Trouble

Alexis POV:

"We need to get you out of here Alexis. You cannot even stand up." Sandy laughs hard as she's trying to hold me up. I look at her trying to focus, "I would like another shot, I'll be sleeping in tomorrow, and Levi won't be back until tomorrow night anyways."

Michael stops the waitress walking by and ends up ordering another round of shots for everyone. While we we're waiting to get our drinks, I stood up to go to the restroom, but had a hard time standing, so I ended up sitting back down figuring I could hold it a little longer. "I think we better get her out of here." Sandy tells Charles.

Sandy and Charles help walk me out of the bar, walking me over to their car. "Hey you two, I really need to use the bathroom, I feel like I'm going to pee my pants." I say slurring my words. Sandy busted out laughing. "Come on, I'll bring you back in." She says shaking her head.

She helps me back into the bar, I bump into people along the way, I get in the restroom and lean against the cool wall. "Ah this feels good." I say cooling my head off. "Hurry up and go so we can get you home." Sandy laughs.

They finally got me to leave and into the car. I pulled out my phone and noticed I had missed a couple calls from Levi, I tried to call him back but I was so drunk I had no clue what I was doing. "Can we stop at a Taco Bell or somewhere so I can grab a bite to eat? I need to get something in my stomach, and soak this alcohol up somehow, I never even ate dinner tonight and there's no way I can cook myself anything when I get back home."

They stop at Taco Bell, and ordering me a couple soft shell taco's. I pretty much scarfed them down on the way home. "I'm not one for fast food but those were damn good." I say slurring. Sandy turns her head to face me laughing "Good thing Levi wasn't with, he wouldn't have let you eat that."

"Oh well, I ate it and it was so good." I laugh.

"We are bringing you to Levi's house right?" Charles asks looking in the rearview mirror.

"Yes. I was going to go to my house tonight, but I want to smell him on the sheets tonight." I chuckle. "I'm really missing him tonight."

They pull up to Levi's house and I notice some lights on. "I must have forgot to shut the lights off this morning, I was in a hurry, but I could have sworn I didn't leave anything on." I say confused.

"Well now you'll be able to see going in and not trip over anything, busting a nose." Sandy says with a chuckle. "Do you need help going in?"

"No I feel better now that I have food in me, I should be ok."

I get out of the car and wave to them as I walk by, walking to the door I punch in the code to open the door. I walk in and hear noises. I start to get nervous that someone broke in, my heart is pounding so hard and loud, I look for something to grab for protection. I walk over to the fireplace and grab the poker and started walking slowly holding the poker out. I almost felt like I sobered up really quick.

I approach the bedroom and I start adjusting my eyes, it looks like a blonde sitting up in the bed naked. Now my heart is beating really hard, my knees feeling week I start to walk a little faster. As I walk in I see McKenna in the bed naked and Levi standing there half naked. "WHAT THE?" I scream dropping the poker and running towards the front door. "ALEXIS WAIT!" Levi yells.

I open the door leaving it wide open running down the driveway trying to see if I can catch up to Sandy, but they are long gone. I pull my phone out of my pocket, my hands were shaking so bad I kept dropping my phone. I pick it up and continue to walk down the road. I stop and was able to call Sandy. "Can you pick me up please?" I say crying. "I'm walking down the road, please hurry."