12-It's you that I want

Levi POV:

"When I said to bring me home, I meant my place, and not yours!" She snapped at me.

I turn to look at her, "I also asked for you to talk to me, and you haven't."

"Why are you such an asshole?" She yells at me.

"I'm an asshole? How am I an asshole? I have been doing nothing but fighting for you. How is that being an asshole? You're the one being stubborn."

"Let's go in the house and talk." I say putting my hand on her hand. I can feel her tense up. She shakes her head no.

I get out of the car walking to the other side opening her door and picking her up out of the car. "Levi put me down.... please."

"Are you going to talk to me?"

"Alright fine!" She snaps, "Then I want you to bring me home."

I bring her in the house going to the couch. "Want something to drink?" She refuses to look at me. "Water" she says softly.

I bring her a glass of water setting it on a coaster on the table. "Now can we talk?" I ask her as she's looking away from me.

She turns her head looking at me "Why is it you always have me do the talking, never once have you talked to me about anything, telling me who YOU are, or anything about you?"

"You never asked." I say to her sitting on the couch next to her. She scoots back sitting against the arm of the couch.

"I shouldn't have to.."

"What do you want to know?"

She looks down fidgeting with her fingers, I put my hands on her hands to stop her fidgeting. "Who is she?" She quietly asks.

I look up knowing she was going to ask about her but didn't think she would ask right away. "Well... you wanted to know about My ex fiance... now tell me about yours. McKenna William's is it?

I look at her in shock that she knew her name, and knew she heard it from Sandy most likely.

"We broke up about 6 months ago. She took off to LA to pursue her career. She ended the relationship and asked that I would let her go."

"Do you still love her?"

Oh God, she didn't just ask that. I don't even know how to answer that. I inch closer to her, grabbing her hands and holding them tight. "We were together for 7 years, I loved her.. but I'm not in love with her. Did I hope that she would come back to me? Yes.. But I have moved on, I have someone that I want in my life, but that woman keeps pushing me away for reasons I don't know or understand."

She doesn't say anything, just stares at our hands. "Dammit Alexis, it's you that I want. Can't you see that?" I squeeze her hands tighter. She looks up at me, "Then why did you leave with her and was gone for more than 2 hours with her?"

"I didn't want to go, I debated on going to lunch with her, she insisted, then I had hoped that by leaving with her it would make you realize US. Does she want me back? I won't lie, she begged me to take her back, I told her that I already had someone new in my life, and that her and I would never be together again."

"She's beautiful.." She says with a sigh. "Not as beautiful as you are." I say to her with a grin.

"Did you have sex with her?" I look at her in shock "WHAT? NO! Why would you think that?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Well you were gone a while."

I shake my head no "No, we didn't have sex, I do have morals.." I sigh. "She did kiss me, but I put a stop to that. I'm going to tell you again, I want you..." I beg.

I inch closer to her leaning over her I put my arms on each side of her resting them on the arm of the couch, face to face "Kiss me." I whisper to her. I can see in her eyes she wants to, I can feel her heartbeat against me.

She closes her eyes, I go right to her lips kissing her passionately, I've been longing for her kiss. She softly moans in my mouth. I adjust her on the couch while I lay on top of her. She tangles her fingers in my hair, as she lifts her head back, gaining access to her neck, placing kisses along her neck and collarbone.

She places her hands on the sides of my face pulling me to her lips. Kissing me hard and slipping her tongue in my mouth which I was gladly to accept. She then said the words I've been longing to hear. "Make love to me." She whispered with heavy breathing.

"You don't have to ask me again." I say to her smiling. I get up and carry her to the bedroom, she wraps her arms around me kissing my neck lightly nibbling on my ear. She's making me really hard right now.

I place her on the bed helping her take her clothes off. She stands up ripping my shirt off and tugging on my belt unbuckling it. I pick her up as our naked bodies touch each others making me groan. I lay her down as I lay on top of her, enjoying every inch of her body kissing her all over.

Tasting her wetness, she arches her back in pleasure letting out soft moans. Making me groan as I taste her sweetness. "Levi.." She moans out loud. I grab a condom placing that on my shaft, and slowly thrust inside her, knowing that this is still new for her. She lets out a gasp as I thrust in her. Our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other's. She wraps her legs around me as I go in deeper.

I look at her "Open your eyes" I whisper to her. Those beautiful eyes of hers looking back at me makes me smile. I press my lips hard against hers kissing her deeply as I thrust in her. I feel her tighten around my shaft and I know she's having an orgasm, her breathing is heavier as she's letting out her release which excites me more and I let out my release. I pull out and kiss her deeply, hungrily. "I could do this all night with you." I whisper in her ear.

I roll on my back rolling her on top of me, she leans down and kisses me, resting her head in my neck and softly kissing my neck. "You make me feel things I have never felt in my life." She whispers.

Alexis POV:

I lay there in his arms, content, he makes me feel so warm and loved. He makes me feel wanted, I think about how Dustin never made me feel this way. He never kissed me with so much passion like Levi does. I let out a smile as he strokes my arm, giving me goosebumps all over, wrapping my arm around him tighter.

"Do you still want me to bring you home?" He asks in a quiet voice. "Not right now, I don't feel like moving." I whisper. "I will have to go home eventually, I have no clothes to change in."

"I have something to show you when you feel like getting up." He tells me. I slide my head up to look at him. "What's that?" He slides me off of him sitting up in the bed, putting some pants on. He grabs a shirt of his handing it to me "Here put this on."

He grabs my hand and walks me over to his closet and opens it. "Over the weekend Mrs. Meyers and I went shopping for you, so you had clothes to wear when you are here." He says smiling. "We guessed at your size, so hopefully they all fit and that you like them."

"Levi..You didn't have to do that." I say standing there going through all the clothes. I check the tags, "These are perfect size, you two guessed correctly." I say in shock.

"Here I thought that when I seen McKenna walk in and found out who she was that you spent the entire weekend with her." He turns my chin for me to look at him, "Why would you think that?" He says in a hurt tone. "Well I hadn't heard from you all weekend, you came to work really late and then she came in. I just assumed."

"No, I spent the weekend with Mrs. Meyers shopping for you, I was late because I had a hard time coming in and seeing you."

"Oh.. well why would you go shopping for me if you hadn't known that I would ever be here again?"

"I bought them in hopes that you would change your mind." He says as he wraps his arms around me. "You still want to go home?" He asks me with a smile. "No, I'll stay the night if you want me to."

"I want you here every night." He says as he picks me up carrying me to the bed again. Kissing me deeply. He pulls away looking me in the eyes full of lust.

"Alexis Miller.. Will you be mine? All mine?"

Please don't forget to comment and vote let me know what you think of the story :)