49. The one hidden behind

Sanskar entered inside and sees everyone having dinner,. everyone sees him but ignored him accept sujatha. She come toward him to ask for dinner.

Sanskar sees everyone and made his way toward his room with blank face. He knew their anger. Then sujatha call him..
Sujatha; Sanskar,. You also come for dinner,..
Sanskar; I m not hungry Chachi,. I have some work. How is Kavita?
Sujatha; she is fine.. she wanted to meet you,.ragini went to her room with dinner.
Sanskar; ok...
He put the bag and went to guest room to meet Kavita.
Kavita sees him and get happy...
Ragini went out leaving them alone.
Kavita; finally you came,. Where were you whole day,. You know how I felt when I didn't find you?

He sighed in his mind seeing her acting skills.

Sanskar; I m sorry Kavita,.all of the sudden work comes up,. Nd I had to go for a meeting,.but I already told Chachi ji and ragini to take care of you,.. didn't they...?
Kavita; relax Sanskar,..I was just kidding,. They took care of me,.but I wanted to see you. It's ok I know ur work must be important otherwise you can never leave me... But where you went,.. I mean office meeting doesn't take so much time,..
Sanskar;( monologue) like she doesn't know,. She already called my p.a. to know my whereabouts still asking me,.?
Sanskar ( fake smile) it was out of town,. So it took time. You say,. How are you now?
Kavita; I m fine,.but so many things changed na,.
Sanskar; what ?
Kavita; I mean,.. Laksh got married,. Ragini is nice girl,.she became my good friend now. Even that girl was good,.she must have take care of arshit in my absence..
Sanskar ( confused) which girl?
Kavita; arey that girl ,..who brought me here yesterday,..what was her name,..yeah swara,.ragini told me,. She was care taker of arshit..
A sudden anger raised in Sanskar listening" caretaker" word for his swara,. How dare she to call her that,.he wanted to burst out on her,but he can't,.he grip his fist tight to control himself..
Kavita; I know Sanskar it must be tough for you to handle him,so maa appointed her,.but now I came na,.. everything will be fine,.
Sanskar; (things were alright when you were not here,.but you spoilt it,.nd about arshit,.I won't let even ur shadow fall on him")

Sanskar; sure,.but before that you have to be fine..nd take care of urself,.and maa will take care of arshit.
Kavita; maa also said the same,.nd smiles..
Sanskar; she is right,..you don't take stress,. If you won't be alright then how will you face your coming future...

Kavita;( confused) what?
Sanskar;( realized) ah.. no .. I was saying,. You have responsibility of this house,.ur arshit and your husband,.how will u face that in ur future,.
Kavita smiles..
Sanskar; achcha..it's getting late..u take rest ,.
Kavita; won't you be here with me?
Sanskar; Kavita,.I have some office work,nd after accident it increased a lot,.so I have some pressure. I may be busy these days.,
Kavita; what accident..?
Sanskar;( monologue) the same when you tried to kill me.
( To Kavita) nothing it was jus small accident,. Then I got bed rest for some days nd then office work stop a bit.. secondly I need time,.. I was thinking all the while that you left me forever ,nd all of sudden I got u back. I was living with no hope to see u again,..but now u r here with me,. I was fearing that I will lose my love but now I have my love of life with me,. I can't ask for more ,.just some days then we will again live like we were,.infact more than that..( he was talking about swara,..which Kavita interpret for herself)

Kavita; it's ok Sanskar,. I understand

Sanskar; but I promise once I comes out of this mess,.nd settle this account ( Kavita account) then all problems will be solved..
Kavita; ok..
Saying this she ly on bed,. taking comforter,.. Sanskar also come out of room , switching off the lights. He went to his room.