36. The effect he has on her

Swara and Laksh have their dinner. After sometime a staff come with Sanskar's dinner. He kept it on nearby table and left.

Swara took the bowl of soul and put it in front of Sanskar to eat. Sanskar sees the soup with horrible expression. Swara didn't see it but Laksh noticed it and laughs. Swara got confused and look at him and asked

"What happened?" In her sign language.

Laksh nodded nothing. He was controlling his laugh. Sanskar understood that he was teasing him because of this tasteless soup. He glared at him angrily to which Laksh again started laughing loudly.

Swara again got confused. She looked at Sanskar and then understood why Laksh was laughing. Sanskar was looking at soup and gulping. Swara also couldn't stop herself to smile. Sanskar noticed it and get annoyed.

Sanskar (annoyed): See, now you are also laughing?

Swara tried to control herself but it was too hard for her and Laksh was laughing continuously.

Sanskar: Hey you idiot, stop Laughing or I will break your teeth.

Laksh (Laughs): Bhai, firstly fix your broken bones then break my teeth. You can't even move your hand and you are threatening me that you will break my teeth.hahaha...

Swara glared at him to stop laughing.

Laksh: Okay,okay... I m sorry.

Swara took a spoon full of soup and forwarded it near Sanskar's mouth to eat but Sanskar started making faces.

Sanskar: Swara, pls na. Is it necessary to eat this yuck food? You also see it na. No color and no taste and even it's not looking good.

Laksh listen to him and again started laughing.

Laksh: Bhai seriously, you are doing drama to eat this food and what was that huh!! it's not looking good. Seriously?? You are eating it, not going on date with it. Yesterday, you ate eat so easily. So, now what happened?

Sanskar: Shut up lucky. I ate because I was not giving much attention to it as my head was paining but now how can I eat it?

Laksh: hmm, I have an idea. close your eyes and think it as your favourite food kheer ( sweetish) and eat it.

Sanskar: Laksh, my head is injured not yours. Have you gone mad? Who eats salty kheer? Kheer is sweet and this soup is salty. So, what's the logic to think this and that. From where you get these ideas?

Laksh: Bhai atleast try na. It's good idea.

Sanskar: Shut up and get lost.

Laksh: Ok... Ok I m going.(Murmured) Anyway, I don't have interest to be come between you both.

Sanskar: What?
Laksh: Nothing and he left.

Swara again forwarded spoon toward Sanskar to eat but he again denied.

Sanskar: Swara please. Please. I will eat anything else. But not this. It's looking yuck!!!

Swara get amused to see his drama. She tried to make him understand that he had to eat medicine after eating but he was not listening.

Sanskar: I m already eating medicine which are bitter and now this food also. How can someone eat this?

Swara take a sigh and eat one spoon. Sanskar get amused to see it.

Sanskar: Why did you eat?

Swara (sign): Now you eat.

Swara forwarded spoon to him but before he could turn his face Swara cups his face with one hand and made him eat. Sanskar relax and stay still. His focus changed from food to Swara. He was looking at swara who was making him eat one after spoon of soup. He was lost in her,her touch. He was admiring her. Her innocent eyes, her face, her hairs floating slowly with wind. He come back in his sense when Swara removed her hand from her face and gets up from bed.