Girls love beyonce

Denim pov-

"Baby I just lost 100 followers in 2 days." I felt like I was going to have a panic attack just thinking about it.

"So you still have like 300k." Shane shrugged her shoulders counting out her money.

"Yea but that's 100 people who don't care about me any more."

"Baby Ion know get better captions." She rolled her eyes putting a stacking the money counter.

"No I know, if I want them to pay attention to me. I need them to like more. What do people like?" I bit the side of my lip and watched Shane.

"Pussy. Money. Anything that makes them feel good." She laughed and picked up her blunt. She put it between her lips and looked at me as she blew out smoke.

"Lemme see that." I snatched the piece from between her fingers and put the side that wasn't on fire to my lips. I breathed it in and started coughing a little. Shane was laughing her ass off at my attempt to breathe.

"Damn no help." I rubbed my chest.

"Your fine, just try again but take it easy."

I nodded and placed it between my lips this time I felt it enter my lungs and then come out through my nose. I opened my mouth and smiled.

"Good now give me my weed back." She held her hand out for the spliff and I gave it to her. She breathed it in like it was nothing.

I climbed in her lap and rested my head on her shoulder as she blew smoke out. I started taking pictures and most came out good. She kept moving though so they were blurry.

"Baby can you stop and just let me get one good picture."

"No, can't you see I'm working here Denim." She ignored me and continued to put money in counted piles.

"Fine, asshole." I hopped off her lap and went to her room to put my clothes on. I wasn't naked I was just in my sports bra and some short running shorts. I slipped on my loose fitted jeans and Nike windbreaker. I put my timberlands on and grabbed my phone and charger.

I was about to walk out the door but Shane blocked my path. "Move Shane."

"Where you goin?"

"Somewhere where all my love and affection will be given attention to." I rolled my eyes and tried to push past her.

"I think the fuck not." I felt her yank me back by my hair and I winced. She let my hair go and wrapped her hands around the back of my thighs to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she attacked my lips. My back hit the bedsheets and she slipped off my jacket and started kissing all over my stomach. I moaned and she stuck her hand in my pants.

She started rubbing on my clit when her phone started ringing. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes when she got up to answer it. Fucking dick head. I pulled my jacket back on and made my way out the front door. She got me fucked up.

I walked down the street pulling my phone out so I could call my bestfriend.

Me- bitch come pick me up.
Emma- where yo thot ass at now?
Me- Shane house, she making me mad so hurry the fuck up hoe.
Emma- I told yo dick dumb ass to leave her drug dealing ass alone but no. You wanna be a ride or die bitch when you not even about that life. Here I come stupid.

I heard a beep and I rolled my eyes. She can suck my dick cuz I'm not leaving my baby. Even though she is hella annoying and a drug dealer she still my baby. I contemplated going back in but I decided against it. All we would end up doing is fucking, and I did not want Emma to bust in like last time.

She pulled up five minutes later and I got in the back because our other friend Dani was up front.

"Hey hoes." I said sliding in.

"Wassup bitch." "Hey Baby." I heard them both say.

"So what y'all tryna do?" I asked looking at all my notifications.

"We was bout to go to the movies and then out to eat after."

"Dang so y'all wasn't gon tell a nigga or nun." I said sucking my teeth still not looking up at them.

I received a text from Shane and opened it seeing her talking bullshit.

Daddy😻💦: where the fuck you disappear to?

Me: I'm out with Dani and Emma. So fuck off 🖕🏾🙄

Daddy😻💦: don't play with me, bring yo ass back Denim.

Me: No 😐 did you not read my text. I'm with Dani and Emma right now. You can wait.

Daddy😻💦: Who the hell you talking to, matter of fact send me yo location now.

Me: I'll see you later Shane damn 🙄

Daddy😻💦: don't make me track yo ass down Denim

Me: bye luv 😘

I turned my phone off giving My best friends my full attention. Emma parked and we got out walking into the movie theater. "3 for the first purge." Dani said to the ticket girl getting our tickets. She paid and we went in the room. We were not about to buy that expensive food so Emma had her purse full of snacks and Drinks.

"C'mon girl we need good seats, you know my baby siya in this movie." Dani said pulling me by my arm making me walk faster. Did i mention Dani is obsessed with Siya.

"Girl that grown ass lady don't want yo ugly ass." Emma said finding three seats in the top row.

"And Steph curry don't want yo bald headed ass." Dani shot back making me shake my head my friends so rude.

"Aye I'm bout to go to the bathroom right quick." I said and they nodded. I jogged back down the stairs and out the dark room. The bathroom was only down the hall i went in and did my buisness. I heard the door slam shut making me jump. Damn somebody really got to go. I finished up and walked out, i washed my hands and then reached for a paper towels when I felt my body being slammed into the wall. I stumbled back holding my nose but not too long before I felt a hand wrap around my neck and hold me up to the wall. I gasped for air and clawed at her hand.

"I told you don't make me track you down and you did. Why you playing with me Denim." Shane said squeezing my neck tighter.

"I-I'm sorry." I barley got out seeing my vision spot.

"No, your not." She said releasing me and before I dropped to the ground she grabbed me and held me up to her.

"Please." I said trying to catch my breath.

"It's ok baby, we gon have a lot of fun. You don't need them bitches, trust me ain't nobody gon love you like me." She said helping me stand properly. "Let's get you home." She squeezed my hand tightly as we walked out the bathroom and out the building.

"I'm just gone show you how much I really love you." She whispered in my ear and then pushing me in the passenger side of her car. I hit my head on the door and I was out like a light.