13.

picture above is what I imagine Jordon to kinda look like;)

Don't be mad but I hear Yanny... Maybe my hearing is off... Sorry Yanny or Laurel
What you you guys hear?

And also yay & congratulations to Prince Harry and Megan!!! Who watched their wedding live-stream! (Megan's dress was gorgeous*-*)

Not edited

...................................................................

I squeak in surprise as Caiden lifts me up and pulls me closer to his chest so I was sitting on his lap, lately he was being really affectionate always taking me by surprise, I liked it.

He pushes me a plate full of food silently ordering me to eat as he returned back to the papers he had been working for the past 4 hours. I groan as my body felt stiff and try to stretch on his lap without causing much disturbance which was a huge failure. Caiden stiffened instantly holding me tightly to him so I couldn't move.

"Stop moving." He growls in his husky voice which was lower than usual, and I feel something poking me in my lower back

I stiffen before I squirm my way out of his grip uncomfortably, jumping out of his tight muscular arms wrapped around my waist somehow and look at him blushing like a red tomato before turning around to the door of the office to head outside to stretch.

"Where are you going?" Caidens worried voice reaches my ear as I barely take 5 steps, his thundering footsteps heading my way as I feel him wrap his arms around me from behind.

"Im...going to stretch, can I go see the garden?" I ask

He nods and leads me outside over to a direction near the start of the forest.

"Wait here, Hunter wants to be let out"

I nod grinning excitedly

He takes his top off and i squeak out in surprised embarrassed as he looks up smirking and starts to take his clothes off, I turn around

Soon after a big black wolf appears walking over to me, lowering his head nudging it against mine, nibbling my shoulder playfully

I laugh gleefully patting his chest as we make our way towards the garden, finding a spot I lie down and stare up at the cloudless blue sky, feeling Hunter walk around me twice before setting down close beside me, I move closer to his side stuffing my face into his fur I sigh in content

Mate is beautiful, mate is mine

I hear a voice enter my head, I grin against his body falling asleep with the sun looming above me.

........

I wake up to Hunter growling lowly in my ear, his head right next to mine crouching down, his ears pointing up he growls warningly towards the forest.

He uninterruptedly stands up in a flash, I could barely recognize Hunter as he looked frightening and intimidating as he growled threatening into the forest, I felt my hairs rising from behide my back as i sense something was terribly wrong.