10.

Thank YOU for 11 FOLLOWS!! Whoop whoop, this chapters' for you!

Chapter 10

Not edited

Word count : 1304

.................................................................................

I was currently watching a horror movie with some of the pack members in the theatre in the pack house.

I was now sitting down huddled up against Caiden's side, often hiding my face in terror of the jump scare scenes presented in front of me.

Don't go in there don't go in there I repeatedly mutter in my head as the girl on the screen opens the creepy creaky door peering into the darkness with a torch and yells out hello, after the dramatic thrilling background music she is then suddenly pulled towards the darkness by her legs with a chilling music on the background.

"Arghh!" I scream jumping up in surprise, clutching my blanket squeezing my head in between the sofa and Caiden.

I hated horror movies with all my passion, but didn't have the guts to decline when a group of teens came up to me with big smiles and a hopeful look.

I was really weak on watching horror movies

Caiden laughs chuckling lightly, amusement clearly shown in his bright blue eyes at my behavior putting his arms around me, I squeak in surprise as I was suddenly lifted off the seat and onto his lap, I look up at him embarrassed before resting my head against his bare chest leaning onto him comfortably as he wraps his arms securely around my waist lovingly, peapering me with kisses all over my neck and face.

I occasionally caught some of the pack members glancing over at us with adoration which made me blush down in embarrassment.

We were sitting down near the back, on the big couches together while the pack members were around the front, on individual couch seats watching the movie eating popcorn

The beta and the third in command was sitting beside us on a different couch, Jordan seemed to be concentrated on the popcorn more than the actual movie, he was happily munching away with his popcorn that he was protecting from me, I had tried to take a few which made him growl at me lowly teasingly, I faked sniffed and wiped my non existing tear which Jordan earned a glare and a fierce growl back from Caiden as he immediately ordered me a bowl of popcorn two times bigger than Jordan's, Jake was sitting on the couch watching the movie with a bored expression while sipping on the soda from a straw.

The lights come back up as the movie i barely watched finished, i was too busy hiding behind my hands snuggled against Caiden. i hear the pack members walk out chatting to one another

I turn towards Caiden so i was straddling him, shyly i peck his lips before resting my head on his neck, he growls satisfied as he pushes me closer towards him, i close my eyes comfortable and warm

"Ruthie" Jordan voice brings me back, i snap my eyes open moving my head to see Caiden glaring at Jordan from ruining the peaceful moment, i giggle playing with his black hair his blue eyes snaps back towards me immediately nuzzling his head again my neck.

Hearing jordan scoff, i turn my head towards him with a questioning look.

"I'm craving for ice cream" he states with a playful pout.

I laugh, trying to stand up trying, Caiden had his arms wrapped around me securely around my waist, i peel his fingers off, when i cant i look up to see Caiden smiling down at me playfully, i pout.