6.

Chapter 6

comment and vote x

not edited

word count : 1424

..................................................................

"And that my lady was the tour around the mansion!" Jordan said dramatically opening his arms to the ceiling of the mansion like he ruled the world, grinning towards me, I grin back happily. I found out he was the third in command before Caiden left for an important meeting early in the morning.

I was eating breakfast made by one of the chiefs when Jordan strolled into the kitchen and announced he was given the task to show me around the mansion. I giggle at the memory, he had looked very proud of himself as he puffed out his chest. It was adorable

I was brought back to present when I felt two arms wrapping around my waist from behind. "Hey, baby doll." the familiar husky voice whispers in my ear, and I am turned around gently to see Caiden.

Jordan was no where in sight.

"hi" I mumbled clutching his shirt with my hands.

"How was the tour?" He gruffly asks, his bright blue eyes glazing down at me

"Tiring" I say laughing a little. "Can we please go to the garden?" The fields of gardens had left me with awe, it was beautiful when Jordan showed me and I fell in love instantly, roses were everywhere and the vibrant green grasses were neatly trimmed.

He's eyes light up at my suggestion, holding my hand he nods, gently lifting me up so I was straddling him.

I give a light chuckle "I can walk you know."

"I like holding you" his reply was short and demanding with no room to have an argument.

I nod leaning my head against his chest as he strokes my back growling in satisfaction.

We were now outside, I jump out of his arms ready to run towards where the cute little pond was but as soon as I jump out of his arms I am immediately smashed back into his hard chest angry growls escaping from his mouth, I look up at him as he glares down at me making me shrink back.

"Don't ever run from me." He sternly says before wrapping his arm around my waist heading over to where the marble fountain was.

I pout, i wanted to go to the pond!

I move out of his grip ignoring his glare towards me, I reach for his hands and tug on it he looks down at me with questioning eyes.

"I was wondering" I ask shyly looking down at my feet.

"C-can I build my o-own little garden over there?" I point to where there was a large patch of dirt.

He lifted up my chin and nods "Anything mine is yours, I'll get you another whole garden for you to have it, if you want." He suggests

"No that patch is perfect" I beam up at him.

"Tell me when you change your mind." He says narrowing his eyes towards the patch of dirt as if it committed a crime.

I nod my head excited to start gardening as soon as possible, i start listing things that i might need in my head.

As if he knew what i was thinking he holds me close to his body "If you need equipment or anything else just tell Jordan and he'll have them for you."

I nod my head happily in response leaning my head against his chest, comfortable and warm looking at the garden in-front of us, it was peaceful and quiet and i liked it.