Thirty-one

"Let me go! i dont want to go in there!!" I shouted but Jinyoung just put on a emotionless expression and just brought me into dad's house.

"Why do u want me so much?! It's not like i have property or anything!" I gritted my teeth while looking at dad.

"Oh yes you do. Besides, my name will be written on the front page newspaper, telling the world how kind i am to take you in eventhough my ex wife is so rude and cruel to me back then"

"Wait what kind of nonsense are you talking about??" I asked him weirdly. "Sometimes we need to change ' a bit' to make the story much good than the real one." Dad smiled.

"Why me" I asked.

"Because i dont want my reputation to go down, if i take Daeun in, she will just be a mess"

"It's hard to be one of the famous person you know" He sighed and looked down to me "Cut it out, your stare looks like your mom. It irritates me" He groaned.

"At least it's not like yours"

He was in anger when i spoke up as he walked towards me and pointed out to me with a finger.

"You are so useless" He said and poked my forehead harshly few times. My hands were be held by Jinyoung at the back, suddenly he loosened his grip and i quickly slapped away dad's hands.

"You will get your punishment sooner or later. I will report this" I warned him. "Go on, you dont have the rights. You signed the document, plus you dont have any proof"

"Put her into her room, make sure u lock the damn door" Dad told Jinyoung about it and he nodded before he accompanied me to my room.

Before i could say anything, he closed the door behind and locked it just as be told.

I dont know what to do anymore, i was tired of this. Not too long after, someone came in. It was a maid. She gave me a cold drink, she told me that i must be thirsty. Without thinking at all, i drank it any i slowly drove to sleep. It makes me sleepy, god i should've know it.

While i was sleeping, i can feel someone opened the door and make me sleep in proper position. He pulled up the blanket and traced my forehead.

"That old jerk" He suddenly said.

I wanted to open my eyes but i was too sleepy.

•••

During late at night, it was calm and peaceful of me staying in the room by myself being locked up.

i stared to the starry sky and sighed heavily "i dont want to be here forever. Not even until tomorrow" I ruffled my hair and hugged my legs close.

Out of blue, i heard a gunshot makes me worried and scared at the same time.

When i was about to open the door, well yes i tried in case it wasn't locked. But when i was about to turned the doorknob, someone opened the door and closed the door behind.

"Jinyoung what happened to you?!" I asked when i saw his hands were full with blood. Same goes to his shirt.
"This is not mine. Listen, i want you to run to outside" He commanded.

"What?"

"Just run outside and you will find someone. I hope so" He bit his lower lip, "Anyway, give this to the polices" He gave me a file with several documents and cds inside

"What is this"

"The proofs. Make sure you dont lose it, it seems like they found out earlier than i expected" Jinyoung muttered under his breathe. "I-i will call for help"

"The police station is far away from here, plus almost nobody lives around here. That's why you need to escape with him" Jinyoung said

"Him??"

"You know who is it" He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Im sorry for kissing you, i didn't intend to"

"Okay now, go!" He opened the door and told me to run to the main door as he defend me with any attack by avoiding those bullets that were coming from them