Seven

Today, i skipped school.

Hell yes i did.

"Alright, im going in!" Daeun shrugged and walked into the gate while feeling frustrated because of me. "If u skip school, i will break your legs"

"Then how about you??" She turned around to me. "Or do u prefer me to cut off your little mouth?" i asked. She groaned and continued walking into the building.

~

Using my binocular, i saw Namjoon walked there passing the cafe and met someone. He wore a mask, a beanie plus a sunglasses while holding a case, the sane case as before.

Both of them shook hands and he followed the man to a place, an office. I wanted to follow them in but it was difficult since the office has guards.

"What should I do.." I looked around and discovered a building, as a light bulb appeared and i ran as fast as i could then took the elevator.

"Okay.. this.. is tiring" i said to myself and walked to the side of the rooftop. Using the binoculars again, i found Namjoon in an office room with the man earlier. Both were discussing something but Namjoon didn't removed his mask or even the sunglasses at all.

"hiding his identity i guess" I told myself. About 10 minutes has passed, i started to get bored because i couldn't hear what they were saying.

Why am i doing this again? oh right, to meet Namjoon again and do something unexpected things to him.

When both stood up, i moved fast and stood up, running back to the elevator and went to the ground floor, standing by the side of the building Namjoon went.

"okay there he is.." I said to myself and shut my eyes for a while. "Please, dont get mad" I shut tight my both eyes and as soon as he walked beside me, i shot opened my eyes then stole his case and ran away.

He was shocked of my actions and chased after me, quickly i ran to the same building and ran to the same rooftop i went just now. As i stood there, i hanged away the case, threathening him when he arrived.

"What are u doing?!" he yelled while panting. "Help me or i will let go of this case!" i said with all of my courageous.

"Ahyoung, listen to me. Give that back to me and we will talk this properly"

"No you won't. Once u said that u won't help me, i dont think u would change your mind"

"Hell yes, i will change my mind if u do that!" He pointed to the case with his hand. "You mught accidentally let it go, just bring it back here and i promised you we will talk about this over"

"This thing is important to you, isn't it?" I asked.

"And important to you too. It will helps you only if you help it. Now give it to me" I wanted to bring it in but my eyes widened right away when it loosened from my hand

"Holy shit--" He cursed and moved forward, wanted to reavh for the case but i smiled. "Sorry, a joke. Just to lighten up your day"

•••

"Please help me, i will give you anything you want"

"A house?"

"Dude! im a normal highschool girl. Oh come on!" i scowled. "How much is it?" Namjoon asked. "Excuse?"

"The amount of your mom's money, how much is it?"

"Half a million or something?"

"What the fck? Are u from a rich family like richie rich or what??"

"Mom was from a rich family. But grandpa's company has been took away because of the debt, and before grandpa passed away, he gave everything to mom"

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything but for him, it's not that much. He just wanted mom to survive with her new family, which is with us. But Dad is-- is it okay to tell you this?"

"Im going to help you anyways" Namjoon sighed.

"Usually, women be called gold digger but this time, my dad is the one. He spoke to my mom, using his sweet talks and boom! mom trusted him so much and transferred half of the money to him. We did everything, but nothing works when he got all of the money"

"Then where did the other half go??"

"He took it too"

"How?"

"I dont know, maybe asking a hacker like you?"