Chapter 31

A few days later

We are all currently in Italy for the opening ceremony and dinner for Toni's new hotel. That is the hotel that I have decorated and I am so excited for it. Everything has been going great since the day he came to the park a few days ago. Now it's just been great so far. "Bella come on we have to get ready," Drea said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yea I'm coming," I said as I followed her. She was sitting on the bed eating drumsticks. "Are you kidding me? You are eating chicken without me," I said as I put my hands on my hips pretending to be angry. "Oh spare me Bella I'm a hungry pregnant woman," she said making me laugh. "Okay now enough of criticizing me and get out of that towel and get into the robe because I feel like it's gonna fall," she said laughing. I walked back into my room and got into the bathrobe. I went back to Drea's room as she is going to do my makeup for the night. I know that she's gonna do a great job. I sat down closing my eyes letting her work her magic. "Drea stop poking me in the eye. You are gonna make me blind," I told her as she was dabbing god knows what on my face. "Oh god you are such a baby stop whining," she said and continued doing my makeup. "So you still haven't told me the details of what happened with the whole Sandra situation," she said with a little bit of irritation in her voice. "I actually was really frustrated by the situation and I was so scared that it may affect the baby's future so I was going to leave Toni," I said and Drea suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes to see her with her mouth wide open. "Are you serious right now? Why would you do that? I know where you are coming from but seriously girl you were ready to leave the love of you fucking life because of that bitch," she said anger evident in her voice. "Listen up it was for the baby. Never mind so then Toni came to know that baby was not his," I said as she hummed. "When he was coming at me and Leon's place he was always looking stressed," she said and I immediately opened my eyes. "I'm such a bad girlfriend Drea. I didn't even notice that he was stressed," I said suddenly feeling a wave of guilt wash over me. "Listen Bella it's not your fault. You were affected by the situation too so it's fine. Don't worry anyways go on what happened then," she said. "Well then Sandra came at the apartment the following day totally clueless that Toni knew everything. So she just came and started to threaten me and she ended up blunting the truth. And then at the same time Toni came to the apartment and then saw the whole thing. So he got angry and Sandra got what she deserved and then she left," I said feeling anger rising just talking about it. "Well everything that happens happens for the best right Bella," she said making me feel a lot better.

After a few more minutes, Drea was done with my makeup

After a few more minutes, Drea was done with my makeup. She told me to put on my dress before looking at my makeup. "Just do it Bella. You are gonna love it," she said as she handed me my dress. Wow that's such a beautiful dress. "Drea this dress is so beautiful," I said as I examined it in my hands. "Yea your man has the taste," she said and winked at me. Oh so it's Toni who picked it up. I swear this man is spoiling me. Drea started doing her makeup as I slipped out of my bathrobe and got into the burgundy dress. At this point, I felt so glam up. "Wow you look gorgeous," Drea said as she looked at me. "Where is your mirror," I asked her and she pointed towards the closet door. Opening the door, I looked at myself into the mirror. Is that even me? I look so different. "You did a great job Drea I love it," I told her about the makeup. Smoothing the dress with my hand, I felt the soft fabric. Looking at myself I couldn't help but smile at my reflection.