Chapter 29

Currently Obsessed with with NF what do you think of the song?

Arabella's POV

"Why are you thank me," he said frowning at me. "You are actually the reason why I got the job," I said as I stroked his cheek. "If you are thinking that I lured Mrs Hashington into giving you the job let me tell you that you are wrong. You deserve that job and.." I shut him up by kissing me. "Did you just shut me up by kissing me Miss Diaz," he said with an amused face on. "Looks like I did Mr Giovanni," I said smiling widely. "Anyways what I wanted to tell you is that because of you, Mrs Hashington saw that I could handle a project on my own. If you wouldn't have then maybe she wouldn't have seen my work. It's all thanks to you baby," I said smiling at him. He looked down at me smiling too. "As I said love, you deserve this job no matter what," he said looking at me in such a way that is giving me chills. "Mr Giovanni you are being very supportive I mean when are you not," I said teasing him a little bit. "Oh well when I actually want to keep the woman who is currently in my arms, it is normal that I make some effort right," he said making my eyes light up. "Aren't you being all romantic now Mr Giovanni," I said as I dig my hands in his silky hair. "Only for you Miss Diaz only for you," he whispered in my ear sending all sorts of sensations down my spine. God this man right here has so much effect on me that it is so obvious by just looking at me. "Toni sorry to break the atmosphere but I'm hungry," I said feeling really embarrassed as my stomach growled. "Let's go and feed you now love," he said.

Sometimes passed and now we are on the sofa watching the movie USS Indianapolis. I'm truly amazed by this movie. During the movie, Toni's phone started ringing and he got tensed when he saw the caller. Placing a kiss on my forehead, he got up as he answered the called. I started to feel an unsettling feeling in my stomach for some reason. "What do you want Sandra," he scowled. Oh that's why he became tensed. Wait but that's not a valid reason. Please people let's not get worked up ok. "Tomorrow... Stella is gonna be there and that's it," he said looking angry. He finally hung up definitely more tensed now. He sat beside me so I snaked my hands to his shoulders and softly massaged them. "Hey what's wrong," I said truly concerned. "It's nothing," he said as he closed his eyes. I don't know why but I felt a sudden anger in me. "Antonio Giovanni when two people are in a relationship they are supposed to communicate so as to understand each other better and right now you are not helping," I said with my hands on my hips. Toni was looking at me in total shock but then he finally smiled. He finds it amusing? "You look so hot when you are angry," he said tracing my jawline. "No you need to talk and that is right now Toni," I said in a stern voice. He sighed and gaze at me with his soft eyes. "Okay well as you know that was Sandra calling. She was telling me to come with her for the doctors' appointment," he said. I started to feel something pinching my heart but I made my best to ignore it. "You should go Toni. It's your baby. You should be happy to know about the health of your baby," I told him as I reached down and took his hands in mine. He looked at our hands and smiled. "She was asking you not to come but I want you to be there with me love. Please come with me," he said making my heart melt. Despite the strong urge to say yes, I know deep down that I had to say no. "Baby look I have a tonne of work to do tomorrow with the new project that I got and it's totally fine your presence there is much more important than mine," I said stroking the back of his hand with my thumb. I tried my best not to look into his eyes. "But I want you there Stella," he said as he tilted my face so that I was looking at him. Inside, I knew that it's better that I don't go there and just give them this privacy because I don't really know. But it just feels like that's the way it has to be. "It's gonna be fine Toni," I said and then pulled him to me. I sealed our lips together unknowingly pouring all the sorrow inside of me. "Stella," he said as we pulled away. "Toni it's okay," I said and he closed his eyes and pulled me into his embrace.

I was sitting on a bench in the park and there was Toni and Sandra a little far from me. They were with this little boy who was in the sandbox. Toni was looking at the boy with so much affection in his eyes and Sandra leaned her head on his shoulder while looking at me. I walked up to them and Toni looked at me with a frown on his face. "Yes can I help you miss," he asked. "You don't remember me," I asked looking at him speechless. "Daddy can I play with the lady," the little boy said pointing at me. "We gotta go home champ," he said eyeing me strangely. What is happening? I stood there mortified and not knowing what to do. Toni took the little boy's hand into his and pulled Sandra beside him and walked off. I was just trying to take this all in. Toni doesn't-

I felt a pain in my butt and I slowly opened my eyes that I was on the floor of my bedroom. I reached up to touch my face and felt a wetness on my cheek. It was just a dream, I kept saying to myself. I haven't cried cried in my sleep since so long and it feels so painful. I placed my head on my knees and just closed my eyes to clear my mind. There is absolutely no point in thinking of it. Oh well that was a rough night. Last night Toni had to go back to home because he had some work to get done. And me being me, Sandra kept popping into my head the entire night. And on top of that the dream that brought me to tears. It's going to be fine, I know it's gonna be fine right. Anyways it felt so real for a second. Toni with his son and SANDRA. Ugh I sighed and climbed back on my bed. I looked at the time and decided to get up and get ready. I went into the bathroom and stare at myself for a good five minutes unknowingly judging myself. Closing my eyes, I sighed in frustration. It's just a dream, I reassured myself. I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth when suddenly realization popped in my mind. I started thinking of the baby that Sandra is carrying. When the baby will be born it is normal that he or she will be needing the love of both parents right. And then when he, let's call it he ok, will start asking why his parents are not together and why his dad is with me instead of his mother. I am the reason that his mom and dad cannot be together. He might get bullied because his parents are not together. I mean on of my good friends from highschool was bullied so much because of his parents being separated and that have left a scar on her. I have seen her go through so much and that is not what is a teenager deserves and I can't be the reason that his parents can't be together. Maybe I should get away. Yea that's the solution. It's for the baby and his future. He is going to have a happy family with his mom and dad together and me out of the picture. Yea that's what needs to be done. Suddenly, I felt a tear slid down my face. I didn't realize that I started crying. I have to be strong. This is for the future of the baby. Mr being with Toni will just complicate things further more. Yea that's the right thing to do. I know I love Toni but sometimes There are things you have to do for the person you love. It's how this is supposed to be, I'm just the problem. 

With a heavy heart, I got ready and ate my breakfast. Then I made my way to the office. The dream keeps coming to my mind so I tried my best not to think about it and drown myself in work with DD. And let me tell you DD already noticed that something was wrong but I just kept telling him that everything's fine until he let the matter be. I am a strong and independent woman who knows what is best for the people around her. I need to do this because the future of the baby is involved. Yes I need to do this. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys new chapter for you. Hope you guys like this one. Let me know your thoughts on this one. Make sure to comment and vote for this chapter. Don't be afraid to show some love guys.

Anyways what do you guys think about what Arabella is about to do?

What about the dream? 

What do you guys think will happen next?

Until the next update guys. 

-Love Mokshda