Chapter 6

Arabella's POV

I just got to work and Mrs Hashington is already screaming at everyone. Thank god I am not one of them though I pity them. I must admit though, I have been only thinking about Antonio the whole night. Why does he keep coming to my mind? Argg, "Miss Diaz I want to have my coffee in exactly fifteen minutes," she said as she went into her office. That's not even my job. Yea Mrs Hashington does not want to have an assistant because she thinks that they are useless. Anyways now she starts ordering me to bring her coffee maybe next it's her lunch. I guess I have to work with it. Thank god for the experience that I am getting in becoming an interior designer. Suddenly Mrs Hashington came out of the office. "Be quick Miss Diaz. We have a meeting in an hour with Mr Giovanni. Now hurry," with that she went back inside. Okay I really need to hurry. Oh crap I just hope it's not as crowded as it usually is.

I was practically running back to the office because I had only 3 minutes left. Yeah the coffee shop was full. I waited in the line for 10 minutes. That was so frustrating. I got to Mrs Hashington's office just in time but she was not there. Okay, then I just left the coffee cup on her table and made my way back to my desk which was outside her office. Mrs Hashington came back after a few minutes looking all stressed out. "Mrs Hashington are you alright," I asked but she only glared at me. Okay that was pretty scary. She scoffed and looked at me. "Miss Diaz one of the most successful businessman is contemplating on giving us a contract. That is such an amazing opportunity for us but it's stressing me out," she said while shaking his head. "Ma'am it's going to be alright. You own the most wonderful interior designing company ever. He will obviously give us the contract. You don't have to worry," I said and I meant every word that I said. With that she smiled at me and went back to her office.

I was carrying all the photocopies of the presentation to the conference room when I heard voices coming from the conference room. Okay that means they are already here and Mrs Hashington has already started the meeting. I knocked on the door but no one noticed me. Okay then I silently slipped in the room. I made my way to the large table and started to put the copies on the table. Mrs Hashington was talking to a man who had his back to me. As she noticed me and introduced me as an intern and her assistant. Okay I didn't know that I was her assistant. Shrugging off that thought I made my way towards Mrs Hashington and the man in black suit. He turned to look at me but froze in his place as he saw me. "Stella," he said as he looked at me. What? "Excuse me," I said. "You are Stella. It was your birthday yesterday," he said and I nodded. How did he know that? Then I looked into his eyes and saw the mesmerizing green eyes of Antonio. That's Antonio. "Antonio?" I said and he nodded. "Mr Giovanni can we get started with this meeting," my boss said interrupting our little moment. "Sure," he said as we all took our seat. I feel like Mrs Hashington was not happy with me talking to the client too much.

After two hours, the meeting was finally over and Antonio aka Mr Giovanni signed a contract with Beauty Bliss

After two hours, the meeting was finally over and Antonio aka Mr Giovanni signed a contract with Beauty Bliss. We will be decorating his entire hotel and that could not get any better. "So Mr Giovanni, I will be sending you all the work of our best interior designers and you can choose the one you prefer to design your hotel," Mrs Hashington said. "That won't be necessary Mrs Hashington. I've already chosen the one who will decorate my hotel," he said. "But sir you haven't even-" Mrs Hashington started but Antonio beat her to it. "I want Stella to decorate my hotel," he said while looking at me. Oh yeah I told him my name is Stella. "Stella?" Mrs Hashington asked. "Yes your assistant. She will get to show her true potential and I don't think it would be a problem for her, right Stella," he said looking at me. "But Mr Giovanni, we have better and more competent interior designer who are more experienced," she said but he shook his head. He said he was not going to change his mind. "Fine sir whatever you say," Mrs Hashington said as she shook his hand. The whole time I was quiet. More like shocked to the core. "Then I would like to talk to you for a few minutes Stella," Antonio said dismissing Mrs Hashington and his assistant Stephano. I nodded and waited for them to leave.