Chunin exam

I sat in a tree watching Kakashi sensei give the chunin exam sheets to the three. I wasn't able to participate because of the fucking dick that's after me. Sakura seems to notice I wasn't there and looked at Kakashi.

"Isn't Shizuko doing the exam too?" She asked.

"Due to some reasons, she's unable to." Kakashi said.

I watched Naruto grow irritated and start yelling at Kakashi.

"That's not fair. She's a member of this team and should be doing it with us. She strong we can't exclude her." Naruto growled.

I gave a smile listening to Naruto. I then noticed Sasuke turn to the tree I was in and walked away. I rolled my eyes before following him. I followed him to a more secluded area and sat on a branch looking down at Sasuke. He looked up at me with those same dull eye. they were so dull yet filled with such pain an loneliness.

"why aren't you doing the chunin exam with us?" He asked.

"I can't because of some complications." I answered.

he huffed and turned away and went to leave. however, before he left i jumped from my tree and gave him a hug from behind. I felt him tense. I quickly turned away from him with a blush on my face. I felt his glare dig into my skull. 

"why did you do that?" He asked obviously not impressed.

I took a deep breath and turned to him with a gentle expression on my face.

"If you need to lean on someone I'm here. You shouldn't have to hold all your pain back and locked it away from others." I spelled out using sign language.

Before he could respond I walked away knowing he would probably be pissed at me. I walked through the village but I walked past a person with the brightest red hair. I felt my stomach clenched feeling the bloodlust radiating off of him. I turned around to see him walking and turn a corner. I stood still in the flowing crowd looking in the direction he went.

I felt bloodlust before but never so strong from someone so young. It was like I was frozen in a trance unable to move. who was that boy? and why did he have so much bloodlust? I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and my instinct kicked in. I punched the person in the stomach.  I looked at the person to see Naruto crumbled to the floor holding his stomach in pain. I kneeled down and helped him up and walked him To our favourite ramen shop.

I sat him down and looked at him apologetically. he gave m his usual warm smile making me smile back.

"I'm sorry." I spelled out in sign language.

"no problem I should know by now not to sneak up on you." Naruto said with slight pain in his voice.

I gave a nervous smile before ordering us both some ramen. Naruto and I dug in at the same time. I ate one bowl he ate ten. I went to pay for it but Naruto beat me to it.I rolled my eyes at him while he just smiled. we walked through the village together as he spoke about the chunin exam. I happily listened to him. it was refreshing to listen to his enthusiasm. after about two hours of walking together, we had to go our sperate ways. I began my journey home. I'm going to be so bored.