Chapter 17

Hey here comes chapter 17 

Tell me how it was by commenting I'd really want to know you views. 

Thanks 

Enjoy.

Sharon's POV 

I was horrified I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I was now looking at Ashton who was smiling I felt disgusting how can anyone do this to their own parents it felt unreal but it was very real I was seeing it with my own eyes. 

I wanted to ask him why he did this to his parents but I was very scared what if he killed me too and froze me too like he did to his parents. 

"Come here" he said. I moved back I didn't want to go anywhere near him or the dead bodies. 

"Sharon, what's wrong?" he asked. 

What's wrong!! Everything, I wanted to say this but my voice betrayed me. 

"Sharon?" he said again. 

I started walking backwards in fact I was running towards the door now. 

"Sharon!!" he shouted I guess he was running too. 

I slipped to the ice floor I cursed my high heel sandals but quickly got up and rushed towards the door I almost reached the door but was pulled back by my arm very harshly. 

"Why are you running?" he shouted. 

"Get away from me" I shouted tears were falling down from my eyes. 

"Answer me" he shouted. 

"You are a killer, you killed your own parents" I shouted. 

"You don't know anything about what they did to me" he said. 

"How can you kill your own parents?" I asked him. 

He didn't say anything and forced me to walk with him he was dragging me with him, he was holding my hand very tightly it was hurting but right now I didn't care about the pain I was only thinking about getting away from him. 

"Leave me" I shouted. 

"NO!" he shouted back without looking at me. 

I slipped on the floor again this time I was badly hurt, my ankle got twisted when I fell I cried in pain I was screaming and shouting the pain was unbearable. I was sitting on the cold floor holding my leg. Ashton too sat on the floor in front of me. 

"Are you ok?" he asked in concerned voice. 

"Plz Ashton plz just let me go" I begged him. 

"I will not" he said sternly. 

"I cannot live with a murderer" I yelled at him. 

He got up left me there on the floor, I thought he will kill me now but I was so very wrong it was worst that dying he was now going to torture me. He came back with a thick rope and a chair and again left I knew what was coming next so I slowly carefully crawled towards the door. 

But I was caught by him he picked me up in his arms and started walking towards the chair, he put me down on the chair and took the rope and tied my one hand to the arm of the chair and next one on the other arm of the chair. 

"What are you doing let me go" I shouted. 

"Teaching you to respect my love for you" he said coldly. 

"You moron leave me" I shouted. 

He stopped for a second and looked at me with anger in his eyes and slapped me hard and then he tied my one leg to the leg of the chair and the next one on the other leg. I shouted in pain my leg was already hurt and he grabbed my leg roughly.