Epilogue

Epilogue

Sharon’s POV

Months have passed now but I am still recovering from the incident that has happened it has terribly hurt my mind and my soul but everyone has helped me through it. I still sometimes dream about Ashton but I don’t see him angry at me or  hurting me rather I see him smiling at me which I find unusual.

He looks peaceful and happy, he no more looks evil or have that evil smile on his face he looks calm and whenever I dream of him he always say ‘Thanks’ to me and I reply to him and then he just disappears.

I told this to only Jason and he scoffed and said “Maybe he is happy in hell; he finally went to the place he deserved and is thanking you for that”. I always scold him for this reaction.

The police deeply investigated the matter and found out the bodies of his parents’ and sister and closed the case. I felt really bad for every one of them especially for Rebecca. I requested my parent’s to hold a proper funeral for Rebecca. They agreed obviously seeing how desperately I wanted that.

Rebecca somehow helped me, encouraged me to get my life back and fulfill all my dreams which I once had. Jason also supported me and we held a funeral for her and I thanked her and prayed to God to give her peace.

My life has totally changed before Ashton I never use to take things for granted I was very uptight but I have tried to loosen up a little enjoy every bit of my life and spend time with everyone my equation with my parents’ have also changed.

The bond has become stronger but my parents are not worried about me anymore, they are glad Ashton is dead but sometimes they look hurt that her daughter has killed someone, they obviously have never expected that from me. But still they are proud of me.

They call me a fighter; in fact everyone calls me that.

“Babe” Jason called.

I turned around to see him. He looked amazing.

“What are you thinking?” he asked.

“Nothing” I replied.

“Shall we go then?” he asked not believing me.

“Yes” I said and held my hand out for him.

He gladly took it and smiled. We are going on date a proper nice comfy date.  Everything is back to normal. Life is difficult but it never gives you problems that you cannot solve. Some say life is not fair.

 But to me life looks like a perfectly designed puzzle, there are many pieces that make up our lives, moments that break us. Moments that rise and shape us. Decisions we make to hold on or let go. People who enter our lives and leave us changed forever.

The one we love, the ones that hurt us. Sometimes we don’t understand these pieces or even despair over them.  It’s only when time goes by and we look back, that we suddenly can see our life is perfectly designed.

Don’t be afraid of the puzzle piece you are in now. It will fit perfectly just like the rest.

-Sharon

PSYCHO KIDNAPPER.

Author’s Note- Please read :)

My first story, story which I always dreamt to write but didn’t have the guts to write and let the world read my story. My English is horrible I know but all of you reading my story despite that mean a lot to me. Kaidec a very important person on Wattpad especially for me, she is the one who first fanned me, and helped me to write further she very politely pointed out my mistakes and also suggested the solution I can never thank her enough.

And all my 53 fans you all have a very special place in my heart, I read all your comments which just brightens my day and encourage me to write more and I want to apologies to all of you for the mistakes I have made, Sorry.

Ashton’s fan I am really very sorry from my heart for killing him, he was supposed to die. I actually wanted to end story that way but don’t worry I will make it up to you all I promise.

I will be taking a break now probably a month’s break and then I’ll start writing another story, tell me what you want me to write and also give me idea for the story.

Thank you all so much. and now i am going to put that tiny green tick mark which will always make me feel proud of myself for accomplishing a very impotant goal of my life.

I Love You

Take care :)

Check out my new story.

New To 'Love"

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6823925-new-to-%27love%27

A man with disturbed childhood finds peace in killing beautiful young innocent girls, believing that the world does not deserve to see beauty around. But one day something unusual happens and no matter how much he tries can’t kill this innocent beautiful girl, something attracts him towards her and he can no longer kill. He desperately wants to kill her but can’t, this frustrate him.

This feeling is new to him, he feels strange yet wonderful. He cannot figure out anything. He can’t live with her, can’t live without her.

What will he do? Kill her? Be with her? Or just leave her?

Join the journey of a ruthless serial killer who struggles with Love.

© All Rights Reserved.