Chapter 8

Hey guys here comes chapter 8. Enjoy!

Please vote and comment please

Thanks

Ashton's POV

"Sharon" I shouted, shit I did that again I hurt again. What is wrong with me why I can't control my anger? Oh shit! She is bleeding badly. Without wasting time in thinking I quickly picked her up in my arms and walked out of the room towards the hall.

"Martha" I shouted, and lay down Sharon on the couch.

"Yes Sir, oh my God what happened Sir" Martha said. I didn't know what to say she was looking at me for an answer but I didn't reply she understood, she knew about my anger and my weak attempts to control my anger.

"I'll go and call the doctor" She said.

"No let's take her to the hospital, she hit her head it can be something serious" I said. "Get the car ready" I said.

"Ok Sir" she said and rushed out of the hall.

"Sharon come on my love open your eyes" I begged her but she didn't respond, how can I do this to her I love her so much.

"Love please I am sorry" I said and I didn't realize I was crying. I am really sorry for hurting her like this, what if her head injury is some serious damage to her brain. NO I cannot let that happen. She will be fine. She is fine.

"Sir the car is ready" said Martha.

"Ok" I said and picked her up and started to walk.

"Do you want me to come with you Sir" Martha asked.

"Hmm ok" I said and left. I saw the car in front of the door I quickly went towards the car and lay down Sharon on the back seat and Martha sat on the other side.

I took Sharon's head and put it on my lap. "You will be fine" I said to Sharon. I know she couldn't hear me but it was like consoling myself.

"She will be fine Sir, don't worry" Martha said.

"SHE IS FINE!!!" I said angrily.

We reached the hospital, I got out of the car and I picked Sharon and went inside the hospital. I went towards the reception.

"Where is the doctor?" I asked her.

"He is in his cabin" she replied.

I started to walk towards the doctor's cabin.

"Sir Wait" the receptionist shouted, I ignored her and started walking faster.

"You need to fill the form Sir" again the receptionist shouted.

I stopped for a second and turned towards Martha who was following me. "Take care of that" I said to Martha and again started walking towards the cabin.

I reached the doctor's cabin and ignoring all the people who were waiting for their number to be called out, I went straight into the doctor's cabin. The doctor was busy checking an old lady.

"Wait for your turn" the doctor said without looking at me.

"I have no time for that, check her first please" I said.

The doctor looked towards me and then at Sharon who was still bleeding and her face was all covered in blood.

"Ok lay her down on the bed" the doctor said. "You can wait outside" he said while examining Sharon.

"I am not going anywhere I will wait here" I said.

"If you want me to treat her then you will need to wait outside" he said looking serious.