Instagram Stories

Your P.O.V:

I love my girlfriend and her band mates but this is just fucking ridiculous.

Lauren said that she needed to stop at Ulta for some eyeliner and of course being fucking whipped for my girlfriend I did as she said and parked the car at the store.

That was my first mistake.

It's been an hour.

A fucking hour for one thing.

My second mistake was taking her here with her makeup obsessed bandmates.

Now I'm bored.

I take out my phone and do a quick story on instagram.

"Hey guys! So I'm parked at Ulta right now and the girls aren't done yet, so let's go bother them! Make sure to watch out for the next stories!"

I post the story and get out of the car, soon making my way in the store, I spot my first victim and smile.

I walk up to Dinah as she browses at lipstick and I start to record her.

"Dinah!"

"Yes gay lord?"

"Who has beautiful eyes and a gorgeous  smile?"

She starts to blush and smile.

"Who?"

"Lauren"

Her smile drops and the video stops recording, and I post it.

"You little shit" she says and try's to hit me with her purse.

I run away and look for the next member.

I spot Normani looking at hair curls and I start to record.

"Mani, Mani, Mani, Mani," I say running up to her and she looks at me.

"Yes?"

I boop her nose.

"Boop!" I say and run away.

I soon post the video and look for the short sunshine of the group.

I see the rays of holiness radiating of her in the mascara aisle, and I quietly  stand behind her, starting to record.

She soon turns around and freaks out, falling into the self, I laugh and run away.

I post the video and search for my final victim.

I spot her in the eyeliner aisle, taking pictures with some fans, I crouch down and start to record, I peak over the phone into the aisle soon humming the jaws theme.

"Dun duh" I say and soon start to get up as I walk towards her, she smiles at me and the fans freak out.

"Dun duh dun duh dun duh dun duh dun duh dun duh dun duh!" I say as I jog up to her put the camera in her face.

"Hiya" I say and the video stops recording.

I post it and I hug Lauren, soon giving the fans some hugs and pictures with Lauren.

After another hour the girls pay for everything, and we head towards the car.

"Hey babe" says Lauren and I look at her I we all get in the car.

"We need to get some stuff from target, will you take us?" She asks giving me the most adorable face....oh wait that's just her face in general.

"Okay, Love" I say with a smile and a sigh.

"I guess that means more instagram stories for me" I say and start to drive.

"I swear if you do some stupid shit and slap me with a fish I'll give you a poly beat down" Says dinah and I start to laugh.

"You'll have to catch me first" I say.

"And go through me" says Lauren as she takes my hand in hers.

"God, you couples and your 'love'," Says Normani and I laugh as she gives us a disgusted face.

"Don't worry, you'll find someone someday Normani"

"Shut up"

"Make me"

"Normani I dare you to swing at my baby, I just dare you"

"Ohhhh shit, it's gonna go down, let me get my Snapchat ready"

"THIS IS THE CAR OF GOD"

I laugh and smile, as the four bicker.

This is my family.