6. exposed (part 1)

Anaya's Pov.
Saturday

           I sat on my bed, my back against my headboard trying to get through some Honors Bio homework. I talked to my mom about it and she said it would look good on applications for college so why not.

1. What is a small, membrane-bound compartment that contains all the chemicals and molecules that help support an organism's life?

Ha. easy. its a cell. I smile triumphantly and move onto the next question.

2. To form chromatin, the DNA molecule is wound

around globules of a protein called_______

"wtf..how you gonna go from cells to this shit? I need a break"

I grab my phone and went downstairs tripping on the last two steps nearly busting my ass. No one was home, which is great, but I get bored real easily so not too great. My mom was at work till 3, my brother been out with his friends since last night and Gary was who gives a fuck where. So, I open the fridge and search for some turkey so I can make some of my amazing sandwiches, but guess what? my mom didn't have the decency to go grocery shopping..so looks like a bitch was starving for the day.

I sit at the island and decide to call Alex, then maybe he can come over and bring pizza.

Phone Call (A: Alex, N: Naya)

A: (gasp) yellow?

N: (laughs) uh Heyy Alex

A: (fumbling noises) oh whats up Nay!

N: um nuthin...do you wanna come over? maybe bring food with chu?

A: (panting) yeah now's not a good time Nay.....(straining) maybe later?

N: (sighs) oh ok th--

A: (whispers) shit

N: alright imma go damn

A: uh sorry not you...Bye!

This nigga was really getting down while on the phone. Lmao I can't.

I can't believe this is how I'm gonna spend my Saturday. Sitting in sweats and a sports bra playing Crossy Road. (insert tears here)

I would call Taylor, but she goes to her moms house on the weekends which is 45 minutes from here. I would call Francesca if we were actually close and she liked me, I would go to work if only the cafe wasn't closed because of some renovations...so here I was dying of boredom.
_________________
4:15pm

I ended up finishing my homework, washing my hair and watching Moana on netflix. My brother ended up calling two hours ago to tell me he forgot about me and sent $40 to my debit card account, which I then used to order two boxes of Domino's pizza.

I was braiding my hair when my mom walked with groceries in her hands and Gary behind her. I got up to kiss my mom on the cheek and took the bags from her.

"I'm so sorry baby I completely forgot to get some food yesterday, my shifts have been hectic lately." my mother explained while running a hand through her greying brown hair.

"Its okay mom I'm just glad your here now." I hugged her from behind and ran back to finish my movie. While my mom continued to put the groceries away.

Said little bitch, you cant fuck with me,

if you wanted to

these expensive, these is red bottoms

these is bloody shoes, hit the st--

Phone Call

Taylor: Biiitchhhh lemme in I'm outside!!

wtf

I jump up and open the door and find Taylor with a VS pink duffle bag and a huge smile on her face.

"Are you ready for your first Riverdale High party!"
_________________