Ni | Skating To The Rhythm

-This can't be how it ends-

(Y/n) glides forward with force, increasing speed quickly and lets the music flows in her, letting the rhythm and beat take control of her step sequence and jumps. Closing her eyes for a few seconds, she lets herself glide backwards, and slightly move away from the edge of the rink. Lifting her arm up in the air, she brings her other hand to her chest, stepping forwards, to decrease the speed a bit, coming to her first jump. Skating forward, she approaches in a right forward inside three turn. Vaulting into the air from the right back outside edge, she lets her left foot assist a toe pick, planted well behind her right foot, before rotating counterclockwise in the air and landing on a right back outside edge. Lifting one of her legs in the air at a ninety degree angle, letting her other leg, skate along the ice.

-Wasted in ignorance-
-The bullets in your breath are-
-All I know, all I know-

Letting her foot in the air, go back in contact with the ice, she lets herself glide with arms apart, feeling the music flow within her soul. A nice beat and awesome lyrics for the Angel of Japan. Her mind goes blank letting her focus on the step sequence and jumps that are coming up, along with the music taking over.

-I'll never comprehend-
-Why you left me for dead-
-Promises broke and bent-
-I'm all alone, all alone-

Letting her arms fall back to her sides, she pushes her foot back against the ice, making her gain more speed at a fast pace. Gliding on the ice she approaches the next jump, slightly smiling, she knows that she has to preserve her stamina for the second half. Letting herself glide on the back outside of her right foot, her arms slightly lift up from her sides. Quickly stepping onto her left foot and bending her left knee, she brings her right leg behind her figure and turns the knee out. Bringing her elbows back behind her and bending her arms in the process. She launches her right leg in the air, keeping it bent to get height and does this in a swinging motion, keeping her knee pointed out in front. Bringing her arms forward in a swift motion, she extends her skating leg letting the heel lift first, then the blade, and the toe last. Twisting her body quickly, she keeps her right leg twist and wrap around the back of her left leg. Looking over her shoulder, she pulls her arms in as tight as she could and places them a little below her right shoulder, rotating until she is facing the opposite direction. She lands on her toe pick, then the blade, and then the heel, keeping her weight slightly forward, so she wouldn't fail the jump. Extending her arms back, she glides for a few seconds before doing her step sequence.

-One more word before I break-
-Look before you fall from grace-
-Read my lips and shut your face-
-Maybe you're the one to blame-
-Same old story every day-
-Trip and fall and run away-
-The truth is gonna find you-

She brings her arms up and twists her body in a serpent like manner across the ice, as she leans down to the ice, she places her hand on the ice, letting herself spin in a circular motion, changing her course. Lifting herself back up, she knows that the second half is coming up, she does a double toe loop, landing perfectly on the ice.

-It's burning up inside you-

Gliding backwards on the ice, she jumps off the ice, spinning around three times, landing on the ice with one on the ice as the other is in the air. Letting her leg go back down onto the ice, she glides on the ice for a few seconds, preparing for a jump combination.

-It still kills me (It still kills me)-
-That I can't change things (That I can't change things)-
-But I'm still dreaming-
-I'll rewrite the ending-
-So you'll take back the lies-
-Before we say our goodbyes-
-Say our goodbyes-