Prologue

"He has also crushed the free skating event! It will be the fifth consecutive Grand Prix Final victory for Russia's legend; Victor Nikiforov! Nikiforov is now twenty-seven years old. Some speculated that he might retire this season, but his masterful performance seems to lay such rumors to rest.

"As for Katsuki Yuri, who earned a spot in the Grand Prix for the first time, what do you think, Honda-san?"

"Well, he didn't perform like his usual self today."

The announcer speaks through the intercom, (Y/n) takes out her earbuds to listen, only to be saddened by the fact that Yuri has had his mind focused on other things whenever he skates. Looking over to her right, she peers over her brothers shoulder only to see him reading the article that has been posted on the internet.

'Katsuki Defeated: Still Needs to Work on Nerves'

She sighs and leans onto his shoulder, reading the article with her arm around him in a comforting way, trying to console him. The only reason he wasn't able to focus is because of their pet poodle, passing away far too early. She knew it's tough to focus on skating when a pet that you loved dearly, suddenly passes away unexpectedly.

"Yuri, don't look at the news. Let's go back!" Celestino persuades Yuri, only to have (Y/n) glare at him from behind Yuri, hoping that he would shut up. And he did, when he saw her scary face.

"'Katsuki Fell to Last Place. Is This Season His Last?'" Katsuki mutters to himself, making (Y/n) lean her head back on his shoulder. She could hear the despair in his voice, and it made her sad hearing her brother this way.

"Yuri," She says, lifting her head up from his shoulder and having him make eye contact with his chocolate orbs looking into her (e/c) ones, "It's going to be okay. Remember, that I came here for you and we all make mistakes sometime in our life. Do you wanna go somewhere that has less people so you can call mom? And calm down?"

Yuri smiles slightly, and stands up from the blue seat. He felt more comfortable with his sister here, although she isn't his biological sister, she is treated like one. She has more confidence than him, and believes in herself. Even though Yuri doesn't believe in himself, she does and tells him that, giving him some confidence.

They both trudge down the corridor as Yuri continues holding his phone and opening his phone contacts searching for his mothers number. (Y/n) lifts her hoodie up over her head so no one will recognize her and continues walking alongside him, seeing different people in jackets and long sleeves. Nearing the bathroom, she walks towards the opposite side of the bathroom and stands up against the wall, as Yuri heads inside the Men's Bathroom.

Someone slides up against her from the corner, and that sudden weight against her shoulder, made her lift her head up only to see some blond hair from the corner of her eyes.

   'Yuri Plisetsky also known as the Russian Punk, I remember seeing him at the championships. At least we're somewhat friends.'

Tapping on his shoulder, he turns his head, narrowing his eyes angrily and she couldn't help but chuckle at him being cute. Taking the hoodie off of her head she sticks out her tongue at the Russian only to have him shocked.

"Huh!? What are you doing here?!" Plisetsky asks her, watching her tease him by the fact that she wasn't skating at this Grand Prix. As much as he admired her, he knew that he would easily surpass her. Even though they are friends, they don't mind having a competition of seeing who gets the highest score.

"I'm here to cheer for my brother!" She tells him with a smile as she slides her hoodie back over her head. Moving real close to him, she could see the blush rising on his cheeks, she pokes him on the nose only for him to hold back from calling her an idiot.