32• Office shenanigans.

~ Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. ~

Happy Reading 💕

Savannah

Adrian and I have been normal. As normal as possible after the thing we had on the beach. He has stopped being the control freak and the royal ass he usually is. And I'm letting him take control over the little things.

Today is the first day I go to Donati Consolidations as Mrs. Savannah Donati. And to be honest I am terrified. And I don't even know why.

I have been visiting a psychiatrist, Cassandra Drake, and I am on medications. The nightmares have reduced considerably. Although I still get up sweaty with Aunt Maria's face screaming 'I'll be back.' and then morphing into the face of the devil with evil laughter in the background.

I know.

Cliche.

"Savannah are you done?"

"Five more minutes, Adrian."

"How long do you women take to get ready?"

"Shut up, you take more time than I do. Besides I had to help Jackson with his homework, which you wouldn't do."

He chuckles.

"I am a very busy man, kitten."

With that nickname again.

"You are not calling me that, in the office."

"Are you kidding? I'd love to look at your face when the other employees give creepy knowing smiles."

"I am done, let's go. And no you're not, because if you do, I'll-"

"I'd love to know what you would do in front of the thousands of people that work there, kitten."

"Goodbye Savvy. Goodbye Adrian.", Jackson says giving me a kiss on the cheek, and then turns to Adrian where they do this thing with their hands.

When did they start doing that?

"Goodbye Jack, be a good boy at school, okay?"

"Goodbye champ."

In the car

"Did you bring the files of Mr. Habibi, that I asked you to?"

I nod.

And in no time we park in the expensive parking area of the Donati Consolidations.

"Have a good day, Mr. Donati, and Mrs. Donati."

"You too Taylor.", I smile and he returns the smile sweetly.

"You should be sweeter to him you know. He is nothing but good."

"I hired him because of that, kitten."

"I know that, but he is so well behaved and all you do is nod. I mean who nods?"

"Listen to me very carefully, kitten. I do appreciate the fact that you are trying to make me better. But I certainly do not appreciate the fact that you are practically telling me how to run my company. People like Taylor, when they are treated way better than they are supposed to be, they sit on your head, and dream of ruling this company, and thus they become impossible to control. Do you understand?"

"I don't understand, but I'm not going to say anything else because I know it will end in us screaming incoherent profanities and making a show of our selves."