10• Best arms out there.

Savannah

Edward seemed to be a friendly man. But no shit, he was The Monster's best friend. How did I know that? Well, Vanessa Xaviers told me. She was a sweet woman. The only sweet person I have come across in thiams haunted house. Apart from Edward actually.

The monster had to show his monstrosity. He immediately misunderstood my friendship with Edward as a desperate attempt of seduction. Vanessa gave me the usual schedule he followed.

1. Coffee on his table as he reaches. It should be dark and strong no sugar and no milk.
2. Clean his table and arrange his desk and book shelf.
3. Check all the meetings and appointments and inform him.
4. Lunch at 12 sharp.
5. Then wait for the rest of his instructions.

Really wait for the rest of his instructions? What is he Adolf Hitler? Or Alexander, The Great? Any way how do I care? I walked to the mini-kitchen at the other corner of his cabin and made his coffee. I then started arranging the desk with the messed up files scattered practically every where. I was in my own world humming God knows which tune. My hair was all over my face. I looked around satisfied with my work. I blowed the hair out of my face.

Not bad Savvy. Not at all bad for it is your first day here.

The hairs on my neck stood up as I heard a distinct chuckle, which brought me out of my world of peace. There he stood in his glory, Mr. Adrian Donati. I bit my tongue. I might have said that aloud causing him to chuckle.

Adrian

I just entered my cabin to see an amazing sight. Savannah was moving that cute ass of hers and arranging stuff on my desk. She was cute when she wasn't angry. But she was hot when she was angry. She huffed and the hair on her face flew away.

"Not bad Savvy. Not at all bad, for it is your first day here.", she said to herself biting her lips, clearly unaware of my presence. I couldn't control my laughter, she called herself Savvy and talked to herself. My chuckles immediately gained her attention as she gasped and averted her gaze, allowing it to fall anywhere but on me. She had again worn an oversized dress. It was probably her Aunts. Maria her name was I think.

The sweet aroma of coffee filled my nostrils as my feet covered the distance between the two of us. She faced me, her back inches away from the desk. I walked and caged her in my arms and picked up the coffee mug and took a sip. It was enchanting. One of the best coffee I have ever drunk. I groaned as the taste activated my taste buds. She had put sugar in the coffee. And also some unknown ingredient which gave it an unique taste.

I looked down to her petite figure as she looked at me with expectant eyes. I smiled. It was a genuine one. A way of expressing my gratitude for the coffee. Just as I smiled, a heavy breath left her mouth. And then I was reminded of the scene of today morning where she lay locked in my best friend's arms. I bend to her ear and whispered in the huskiest voice I could.

"What were you doing out there kitten?" , I said running my nose on her cheek.

" I was walking. A-And then I f-fell, but Edward c-caught me and t-then you came.", she said sincerity shining in her violet eyes.

"How did it feel when he touched you Savannah? When his hands were around your body how did it feel?", I asked adding a pause for the dangerous effect.