Charming trouble

You waited for daring to finally come to your room. Cedar was out with Raven so you were alone. After a while he finally came over, " Sorry M'lady. I ran into some trouble coming over here," he said walking in. You shut the door behind him," Whatever, it doesn't matter, we need to finish this project. I can not fail ", you said as you set up the viles and supplies. Daring was staring at himself in the mirrors which caused light to reflect off. You sighed," Daring!! Stop looking and just get to work !", you half yelled. He dropped his mirror and you swiftly caught it. You handed it to him and said, "I will be right back". You walked out onto the balcony that was attached to your room. You shut the doors and tried to calm the purple and blue flames arising from your head. You hummed a tune and some flowers nearby wilted. It wasn't that you were a bad singer, but flowers trembled at the sound of your voice. Just as they went away you heard a loud cracking sound, a yelp, and a thump. You ran to the edge of the balcony and looked over to see Dexter on the ground, silently groaning. "Dexter!", you whispered/yelled. He looked up at you and tried to get up and look brave but he failed. You grabbed the ivy that grew on the walls of ever after high and slid down. 

          "How the hex did you fall and where from?!", you asked as you made him sit down on the grass. " I uh was sitting on my window sill and I fell ", he lied. " Isn't your room on the other side of the school?", you asked as you examined his leg, arm, and the scratch on his head. " oh uh yeah ", he said laughing nervously but wincing. You eyed him suspiciously, " what were you really doing ?". He looked down embarrassedly. "Dexter", you said lifting his head up so that he would look at you," tell me ". " I-I saw that y-you and my brother were working in your room. I-I just wanted to m-make sure he didn't ... try anything", he said his face a cherry red. " Aw Dexter I wouldn't have let him ", you said helping him up," I'll fix you up in my room". As you floated him and yourself up there you couldn't help but feel that gooey feeling again. When you got to the balcony, daring was not there. Of course, he left. You set Dexter down on your bed and asked as you got some bandages," You know I don't like your brother right?". He looked at you in shock, "Why not? He's DARING charming, girls fall at his smile, he has the hair and the blue eyes", he trailed off. You understood his pain, he was outshone by his brother. He was the sibling that was unloved. You knew exactly what that felt like. Raven was always your moms favorite. She wasn't a bad person but she took all the attention, even the bad kind. " You have blue eyes, and your hair is lovely, I like the brown hair better than blond. Besides, your brother is full of himself, I go for the smart, more humble people", you said, then your face got red at the fact that you hinted that you liked him. Wait, you liked him? Is that what you were feeling, that warm gooey feeling inside. You felt vulnerable and weak again. Maybe this feeling wasn't as bad as your mom had made it out to be. You turned around and didn't look him in the eye as you put the bandage on his head. You used your magic and placed your hand over his arm and leg to reveal what was wrong. You didn't see Dexter staring at you in amazement. "The scratch on your head won't leave a mark and doesn't need stitches, thankfully, but your leg is dislocated and your arm is fractured slightly ", you said, now looking at him. "Aw man", he said looking down grimly. "It will hurt, I'm not gonna lie", you said positioning yourself to fix his leg, "Ready?". "Y-Yes", he said squeezing his eyes shut. You yanked on his leg causing Dexter to yell in pain. You heard a pop and let go, comforting his screams. "I'm sorry!", you said hugging him tightly. He tried to hold back the pain on his face and forced a smile.

          You felt an overwhelming sensation of sadness and pain as you fixed his leg. You felt your hand drift onto his again and looked him in the eye. He looked at you clearly holding back from screaming out. You felt lost in his eyes drifting far away to a place where everything was ok. Where you didn't have to be evil or mean. Your body moved without you controlling it. You moved your face close to his. "Y-Y, n?", he asked quietly as he stared back into your eyes. His face got red as your lips connected. It felt like fireworks went off in your stomach. You softly closed your eyes and enjoyed his warm lips. You felt him kiss back softly and wrap his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. As you pulled away, you felt your face heat up. You smiled sadly as you got up, " I'm sorry I did that". "D-Don't be sorry, y,n, did you not e-enjoy it", he asked slowly getting off the bed. " I-I did but, Headmaster Grimm wouldn't allow it. You're not part of my story", you said suddenly getting an idea, "But...". 

      "But what?", he asked limping over to you. You thought hard about what you were gonna say next and decided that you shouldn't say it yet. "Nevermind, for now, let's keep it on the down-low", you said holding his hand while putting his other arm in a sling. He smiled, "Alright". "Your leg's gonna be sore for a bit, do you want to go back to your dorm or stay here, Cedar will be back soon, but I'll explain everything to her, besides the dating part", you said. "If it's alright with y-you I'll stay here.", he said switching to his good leg. You smiled softly, "Ok then, I'll stay up and wait for Cedar", you said fixing the bed a bit. You led him back the bed and sat down in a chair next to Cedar's bed and grabbed your sketchbook. Cedar wasn't the only one who liked art. You gazed at a now sleeping Dexter and started to sketch him. In a matter of thirty minutes, you were finished. You were so into it that you didn't notice that Cedar had walked in and looked at your drawing from behind. "Uh care to explain y, n", she asked making you jump and drop your book which then called Dexter to wake up. "C-Cedar! It's n-not what it l-looks like. He was practicing dragon fighting on the roof and he fell. I helped him and offered for him to stay here for the night. You know Professor Papa Bear wouldn't approve of him being out late", you said calming the red on your face. " I guess that makes sense. Well, I cannot lie. I am exhausted. Good night !", she said walking over to her side of the room and plopping herself on her bed. She turned off the light on her side and you sighed in relief. Dexter sighed too," Smooth". "Thank you", you said chuckling quietly and bopping his nose, " now go back to sleep my prince you still have classes tomorrow ". He smiled at the accurate nickname," G-Good night y, n", he said pulling the covers up a bit. You smiled back, "Night charming", you said as you shut off the light and tried to get comfortable in the chair. He heard you moving around in the chair a bit and suggested," Y-Y, n do y-you w-want to sleep w-with me ?.. Not like that!", he stuttered as he realized how that sounded. You were glad the lights were off because you were blushed darkly," I know what you meant Dex. Sure. If you don't mind that is", you said getting up and laying down next to him in bed. "O-Of course I don't ", he said. You turned to face him and put your hand on his cheek and soon afterward he put his arm around your waist pulling you close.You smiled and snuggled a bit into his chest, maybe not being evil wasn't so bad. Eventually, you fell asleep to his heartbeat...

Hiya my puffles. God bless you all. I hope you have an amazing day. I love you all. Please vote and comment. XOXO

-Mama Puffle

oUt